cdawg65

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco II, '19 Wrangler
Can you change wheels and still keep the BRONCO logo center caps ?? Love the tires,will be changing out as soon as I get mine !
Sponsored

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Regal GS
Can you snap a picture from the front/back going straight down the side of the BS to see how the tires sit in relation to the fenders? Like what's pictured.

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport Outer Banks on Aftermarket 17" Wheels and Tires negative-offset

YFD_322

Outer Banks
First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
Anyone on the 245/60/18's? im picking up my OB soon and I definately need a bigger tire. I think I'm going to start by installing a 1" spacer on the stocks first and start measuring from there.

Lincolnwhiskey

Base
First Name
Levi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Something that I just thought of as I will be purchasing some 245/65R17 A/Ts to replace the stock tires very soon...I wonder if you lose wheel suspension travel with bigger tires and no lift? Maybe not directly, but wouldn't you lose clearance at the top of the fender well when going over bumps and rough terrain?
You wont, I got mine all the way compressed and turned the wheel with no rub

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
In the op's second picture, the after shot with the front wheel turned left about halfway to steering lock.
I don't understand.
We have what, 6 inches of suspension travel ??
From what I can see if that tire goes up 4 inches his fender gets crunched.
Someone explain that to me because from that photo he better stay on smooth roads...
Sponsored