FirsandFire

Big Bend
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
No, unfortunately you'd have to set up your own shipping. Sorry.
Is the full size actually for sale or is it a demo model? If it's for sale, I'm interested to hear some info.

OP
OP
Teenie

Teenie

Big Bend
First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Is the full size actually for sale or is it a demo model? If it's for sale, I'm interested to hear some info.
It is actually for sale. I'll attach pictures of the window sticker. It's a full size Big bend with the mid package, dual climate control, sync4, copilot assist 2.7L Ecoboost V6, connected navigation

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport Outer Banks and Bronco Big Bend Available 20210819_163406

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport Outer Banks and Bronco Big Bend Available 20210819_163402

OP
OP
Teenie

Teenie

Big Bend
First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
“Market adjustment “
It sucks I know. They are all marked up at the dealers. I saw one on a different forum today that was $20,000 over MSRP at a dealer ?? $67,000 for the same one. I could believe it.

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
It sucks I know. They are all marked up at the dealers. I saw one on a different forum today that was $20,000 over MSRP at a dealer ?? $67,000 for the same one. I could believe it.
I’ve seen some that aren’t though too. Some dealers still have souls. I know that sounds harsh but it’s my opinion. The only way I would pay 5000 extra for no reason and this is a big maybe, is if I actually had the money to burn, and the salesman let me punch him in the face as hard as I can after we sign. I understand supply and demand, I am not some anti-capitalist, it just pisses me off. The people that buy 3 Ps5s when nobody can get one, to sell 2 at double what they paid for them piss me off. The people that bought up toilet paper and sanitizer during the pandemic only to try and sell it at a 400 percent markup, piss me off. You could argue that that is market driven capitalism. They need punched in the face. No warning, just socked right in the kisser. Just my opinion.

OP
OP
Teenie

Teenie

Big Bend
First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I’ve seen some that aren’t though too. Some dealers still have souls. I know that sounds harsh but it’s my opinion. The only way I would pay 5000 extra for no reason and this is a big maybe, is if I actually had the money to burn, and the salesman let me punch him in the face as hard as I can after we sign. I understand supply and demand, I am not some anti-capitalist, it just pisses me off. The people that buy 3 Ps5s when nobody can get one, to sell 2 at double what they paid for them piss me off. The people that bought up toilet paper and sanitizer during the pandemic only to try and sell it at a 400 percent markup, piss me off. You could argue that that is market driven capitalism. They need punched in the face. No warning, just socked right in the kisser. Just my opinion.
I totally get it. The area that we are in usually is willing to pay. The pricing and structure and market all suck but I gotta throw it out there.. These are all the reasons I stay out of sales at my job haha.

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I totally get it. The area that we are in usually is willing to pay. The pricing and structure and market all suck but I gotta throw it out there.. These are all the reasons I stay out of sales at my job haha.
It’s really a matter of opinion the case can be argued either way I wasn’t trying to make a moral judgment just state my opinion. If you’re in an affluent area and there’s people out there with money to burn they’re going to pay I can’t judge and say that these dealers are wrong. I’m coming from the angle of being a working man it’s hard to really try to get nice stuff so that 5000 would potentially price guys like me out so I feel bad for them.

OP
OP
Teenie

Teenie

Big Bend
First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
It’s really a matter of opinion the case can be argued either way I wasn’t trying to make a moral judgment just state my opinion. If you’re in an affluent area and there’s people out there with money to burn they’re going to pay I can’t judge and say that these dealers are wrong. I’m coming from the angle of being a working man it’s hard to really try to get nice stuff so that 5000 would potentially price guys like me out so I feel bad for them.
I totally get it. The $2,000 mark up on the sports I've seen would've knocked me out too. We are young family, our son is 14 months old. We were able to snag our sport before prices went up. Being at the jersey shore in the summer, there's definitely people with money to burn ?