Outer Banks
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Hey all,
I ordered the Bronco Sport Outback with the Outer Bank package. My order date is 7/22/20 and I still haven’t received a build date! I contacted my dealership and they are guessing maybe April or May! Anyone know the cause for such a long waiting period?

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport Outer Bank and no build date still EF48AD7C-3915-4B61-B208-E40EBFCA2178
Sponsored

JackBouman

Outer Banks
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Hey all,
I ordered the Bronco Sport Outback with the Outer Bank package. My order date is 7/22/20 and I still haven’t received a build date! I contacted my dealership and they are guessing maybe April or May! Anyone know the cause for such a long waiting period?

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport Outer Bank and no build date still EF48AD7C-3915-4B61-B208-E40EBFCA2178

That can’t be right! I ordered my outer banks on 12/10 and have a build date the week of Feb 22.

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport Outer Bank and no build date still D8589701-73D1-4B9F-A100-E0503091C90A

ltober20

Outer Banks
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Agreed! I ordered my Bronco Sport Outer banks on 11/3 and have a build date of 12/14/20 (no news on that yet though sadly).

Do you have an extra accessories that might push the delivery back?

OP
OP

amesa18

Outer Banks
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
I did pick Alto Blue but I’m seeing other alto blue sports being delivered so I’m not sure.

Lane4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bbbbbb
I did pick Alto Blue but I’m seeing other alto blue sports being delivered so I’m not sure.
Place OB +OB package + tow +Co pilot order Dec 7 and have Feb 22 confirmed date. I heard that the cargo storage system is on back order so it may be due to the options you selected

OP
OP

amesa18

Outer Banks
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Place OB +OB package + tow +Co pilot order Dec 7 and have Feb 22 confirmed date. I heard that the cargo storage system is on back order so it may be due to the options you selected
ah thank you! I need to look at the options I selected and see. I’ll reach out after the holidays to see if I can get a reason.

wiyeti

Outer Banks
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS Outer Banks
Ordered OB on 10/19. Build was supposed to be 1/4 but was just built 12/22 and now shipped. OB without OB package. Tow kit. Carbonized gray and navy pier. Guy in Chicago got his in 12 days so hoping transport is around that time being in WI. No snow yet but getting colder. OB will be nice for WI and Upper Peninsula winters.

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Big Bend BS; '13 Subaru Impreza
Agreed! I ordered my Bronco Sport Outer banks on 11/3 and have a build date of 12/14/20 (no news on that yet though sadly).

Do you have an extra accessories that might push the delivery back?

Give your dealer a call and see if they can give you the VIN, order number and/or ETA. I had the same build date and got all of those today. Mine is still listed as in production and an ETA of 1/18.

ltober20

Outer Banks
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Give your dealer a call and see if they can give you the VIN, order number and/or ETA. I had the same build date and got all of those today. Mine is still listed as in production and an ETA of 1/18.
Thanks but yeah I've already got my VIN and window sticker. I've been checking the various web pages that track the VIN and all are showing "in Production". Definitely gonna be after Christmas at this point when I hear news of production being completed.

Good luck on getting yours!

Ponds

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
ah thank you! I need to look at the options I selected and see. I’ll reach out after the holidays to see if I can get a reason.
@amesa18 I’ve attached some scheduling notes for the Bronco Sport from the Blue Oval forum.. Last note relates to the Outer Bank package 96T for the OB. ”Looks” like it is not available right now for scheduling. This note first showed up 12/8. Ford will resume scheduling around 01/07/21. Your dealer has 24/7 access to WBDO (Web Based Dealer Ordering system). WBDO tracks your order and will report exactly what any issues are. Ask the for a vehicle visibility report on your order. Your salesman may not have access, however the new car manager, general manager, or inventory manager will. Good luck!

SCHEDULING NOTES - NEW YORK REGION (12/14/20)
  • 2021MY Bronco Sport Converted Reservations On Priority “99” - Please make sure you are reviewing/amending ALL Bronco Sport Reservations for customers. All NEW converted reservations will be set to a do not schedule priority of “99” until the order is updated to customer requirements. Once the order content is validated, the priority code can be updated to a "Retail" priority code to allow for scheduling. Update the Priority code to a retail priority and submit any other changes to have the order scheduled.
  • Bronco Sport OTD Scheduling – Due to commodity constraints on the 18" Machined-face Aluminum Ebony Black Painted Wheel (64M) and the Moonroof, which is included in the Big Bend Package (96P), please consider removing this wheel and/or the Big Bend Package from your Big Bend orders to prevent scheduling delays.
  • 2021MY Bronco Sport Outer Banks Package – As communicated during this wholesale, the Outer Banks Package (96T) is a 0% national control, meaning it is not available to amend in to in WBDO until further notice. However, the Outer Banks Entity (R9C) is available for scheduling this production cycle.

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
Looks like I’m likely to get an extended delay due to my wheels. Currently 2/15. Wouldn’t surprise me if it pushes closes to March once scheduling resumes on 1/7.

OP
OP

amesa18

Outer Banks
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
@amesa18 I’ve attached some scheduling notes for the Bronco Sport from the Blue Oval forum.. Last note relates to the Outer Bank package 96T for the OB. ”Looks” like it is not available right now for scheduling. This note first showed up 12/8. Ford will resume scheduling around 01/07/21. Your dealer has 24/7 access to WBDO (Web Based Dealer Ordering system). WBDO tracks your order and will report exactly what any issues are. Ask the for a vehicle visibility report on your order. Your salesman may not have access, however the new car manager, general manager, or inventory manager will. Good luck!

SCHEDULING NOTES - NEW YORK REGION (12/14/20)
  • 2021MY Bronco Sport Converted Reservations On Priority “99” - Please make sure you are reviewing/amending ALL Bronco Sport Reservations for customers. All NEW converted reservations will be set to a do not schedule priority of “99” until the order is updated to customer requirements. Once the order content is validated, the priority code can be updated to a "Retail" priority code to allow for scheduling. Update the Priority code to a retail priority and submit any other changes to have the order scheduled.
  • Bronco Sport OTD Scheduling – Due to commodity constraints on the 18" Machined-face Aluminum Ebony Black Painted Wheel (64M) and the Moonroof, which is included in the Big Bend Package (96P), please consider removing this wheel and/or the Big Bend Package from your Big Bend orders to prevent scheduling delays.
  • 2021MY Bronco Sport Outer Banks Package – As communicated during this wholesale, the Outer Banks Package (96T) is a 0% national control, meaning it is not available to amend in to in WBDO until further notice. However, the Outer Banks Entity (R9C) is available for scheduling this production cycle.
Thanks for this! I just looked at mine and I did have the outer banks package (96T) and it also shows bike rack is N/A still.

Ponds

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Thanks for this! I just looked at mine and I did have the outer banks package (96T) and it also shows bike rack is N/A still.
Not sure if that’s the reason for your delay, but it’s the only thing I could find that might be relevant. Your dealership should Have the answers on WBDO. If the bike rack is an issue, I think it can be ordered separately. Good luck!

Bronco1951

Badlands
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 butt ugly Escape SEL awd/ 2021 Bronco 4dr Badland (not Sport)
I have a cactus grey big bend with the big bend package being built the week of Jan 4th. I’m not taking the truck because of Ford’s outrageous lease price, leased a butt ugly 2020 Escape instead. Contact Varsity Ford in Ann Arbor, if you want my order. Should be in the middle of February.

Meathanky

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Ordered OB on 10/19. Build was supposed to be 1/4 but was just built 12/22 and now shipped. OB without OB package. Tow kit. Carbonized gray and navy pier. Guy in Chicago got his in 12 days so hoping transport is around that time being in WI. No snow yet but getting colder. OB will be nice for WI and Upper Peninsula winters.
How long to get? I'm jealous and waiting still
Sponsored