txbronc

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Cx-9
Since orders are being accepted, we've converted the sheet in the first post to an ORDERS tracker.

Can I trouble you all to please re-enter with your order details, using the link in the first post? Here it is again:

- Order submission form.

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.
Done! Resubmitted my info for the sheet.
Sponsored

weekndr

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F150 XLT, 2016 Porsche GT4, 1990 Porsche Carrera 2

radioboy77

Outer Banks
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I wanted to add my order now that it's been placed, but is it safe to share the Order # publicly?

txbronc

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Cx-9
I wanted to add my order now that it's been placed, but is it safe to share the Order # publicly?
just make up a number if you don't feel comfortable with sharing..... people wouldn't realize but they might now since I said something lol

NickM

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GTI
Has anyone had their dealer ask them to come by to see what they are trading in? They wouldn't "process the Order" until they looked at my trade in. Seems weird to me.

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Yeah, that's weird. I converted my reservation to an order over the phone, dealer did not ask if I had a trade.

RonSwanson

First Edition
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST, 2020 Edge ST, 2021 Bronco Sport First Edition
Has anyone had their dealer ask them to come by to see what they are trading in? They wouldn't "process the Order" until they looked at my trade in. Seems weird to me.
Yeah, that's weird. I converted my reservation to an order over the phone, dealer did not ask if I had a trade.
My dealer told me there was no point in discussing trade-ins or financing until they actually had the car. They can't finance a vehicle they can't give you possession of, Ford Credit's promotional offerings change frequently and you could total the car you're planning to trade-in between now and delivery of the vehicle. I agree, there doesn't seem to be a legit purpose for their request. Maybe they are just trying to get you over there to sell you on another vehicle?

radioboy77

Outer Banks
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
My dealer told me there was no point in discussing trade-ins or financing until they actually had the car. They can't finance a vehicle they can't give you possession of, Ford Credit's promotional offerings change frequently and you could total the car you're planning to trade-in between now and delivery of the vehicle. I agree, there doesn't seem to be a legit purpose for their request. Maybe they are just trying to get you over there to sell you on another vehicle?
This is the same that my dealer said... they wouldn't have any discussions until it was time to pick up the order once it comes in.

autonathan

Outer Banks
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Lincoln Town Car
That is weird, we are simply placing orders at this time. I don't know why a dealer would pass up the opportunity to place an order for a guaranteed allocation. Everyone knows these vehicles are going to be hot on the marketplace. I am placing any order we can get. If the deal doesn't work out, we get stock inventory, which we aren't supposed to have until the reservation orders are placed.
Sponsored