Ponds

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I’d guess it’s somewhere like a big lot with a locked gate. Driven off the train and into a parking space but not on the highway or busy road. Although damage during transport transfers are possible, they have systems in place so that the risk is extremely to very low.
i believe that the rail cars are loaded with Bronco Sports set for a particular area and are only off-loaded at the destination transfer point. This is one of the reasons Ford couldn’t deliver in sequential reservation time stamp order.
Sponsored

Ponds

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
maybe but why the delivery time of 3-4 weeks if the entire train load has the same destination? The train ride would be 1-3 days, that would make the next step of loading a delivery truck to deliver to final destination taking 22-29 days. It not sure about that..
I don’t have a definitive answer for that. However based on what I‘ve gleaned so far here are a few things that can delay a delivery. A lot of my info was pulled from different threads on the Blue Oval forums.

1. Built trucks will be “staged” at ramps for loading onto rail cars earmarked for particular destinations. They don‘t ship until the rail car is full, so they might sit for a while waiting to get a full load. The window stickers show which ramp the Bronco Sports are being staged at.

2. Rail cars are shunted from one train to another splitting off to different U.S./Canada locations. The train that picks them up in Mexico drops the auto carriers off at rail yards enroute where they can wait for a new train to be made up and continue their journey.

3. Finally, Blue Oval forums (the Ford guys) said there is a shortage of rail cars and some assembly plants have backlogs of brand new shiny vehicles waiting for rail cars. I believe the Woodhaven Assembly Plant has had delays of a few months waiting for rail cars.

VapourTrails

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
I don’t have a definitive answer for that. However based on what I‘ve gleaned so far here are a few things that can delay a delivery. A lot of my info was pulled from different threads on the Blue Oval forums.

1. Built trucks will be “staged” at ramps for loading onto rail cars earmarked for particular destinations. They don‘t ship until the rail car is full, so they might sit for a while waiting to get a full load. The window stickers show which ramp the Bronco Sports are being staged at.

2. Rail cars are shunted from one train to another splitting off to different U.S./Canada locations. The train that picks them up in Mexico drops the auto carriers off at rail yards enroute where they can wait for a new train to be made up and continue their journey.

3. Finally, Blue Oval forums (the Ford guys) said there is a shortage of rail cars and some assembly plants have backlogs of brand new shiny vehicles waiting for rail cars. I believe the Woodhaven Assembly Plant has had delays of a few months waiting for rail cars.
well Im at 40 days and no delivery, although some of that is likely due to a Christmas slowdown.

Ponyrider

Outer Banks
First Name
Nadine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, BMW Z3
well Im at 40 days and no delivery, although some of that is likely due to a Christmas slowdown.
Mine showed up today. I checked the Ford tracking and it was no longer there. I checked tracking through the forum and it said delivered. I'm picking it up tomorrow.

VapourTrails

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
Mine showed up today. I checked the Ford tracking and it was no longer there. I checked tracking through the forum and it said delivered. I'm picking it up tomorrow.
Enjoy! Hope fully mine shows up soon. Unfortunately the tracking does not seem to work in Canada.

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
New order submitted to tracking. My original BB is still valid - just belongs to the dealer now.

Crippsjr

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Question. Received my order confirmation email from Ford. I don’t expect all options to be on the highlights listed, but should the tow package be listed if the dealer submitted it? It is an OB+OB order.

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport Order Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] F04458FC-E5C0-4ADC-8103-C4007EEFDD3B

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
Question. Received my order confirmation email from Ford. I don’t expect all options to be on the highlights listed, but should the tow package be listed if the dealer submitted it? It is an OB+OB order.
For both my orders, this list has been abbreviated and did not include everything on the email. Trust the order form, or if you’ve got it run the VIN on the tracker for confirmation. It will have everything there.

Crippsjr

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
For both my orders, this list has been abbreviated and did not include everything on the email. Trust the order form, or if you’ve got it run the VIN on the tracker for confirmation. It will have everything there.
Thanks for the feedback. I never saw the order form, I guess that is why I was concerned. I brought the build printout I did on ford’s website to the dealer and they had me initial the options, pay deposit and the next day I received then confirm email. My order is not even connected to my Ford account and not sure how to get it connected.

omahafordowner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Thanks for the feedback. I never saw the order form, I guess that is why I was concerned. I brought the build printout I did on ford’s website to the dealer and they had me initial the options, pay deposit and the next day I received then confirm email. My order is not even connected to my Ford account and not sure how to get it connected.
Contact your dealer. They should have received an order receipt from Ford a couple days after the order was placed. Although, your dealer may balk at the ask because it has their invoice price.

PISTOLPETE73

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia
Welcome to the Bronco Sport Forum ORDERS Tracking List!

1. Please use the Orders Tracking List Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below it for detailed infographics on models/trims, engines, colors, etc.
5. Use the Change Request Form to request any changes to your order info on the tracker list.

submitted my order on the list, should be on the train to Canada as we speak
Sponsored