thesavo

Outer Banks
First Name
savo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Edge SEL, 2014 Patriot, 2021 Bronco Sport OB
It would appear that Bronco Sport is not in the list yet at E-Z Pass. I think I will add as BRONCO II for now.

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport not in E-Z Pass Vehicle List 1624491092031
Sponsored

omahafordowner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
are you surprised that a government agency screwed something up? They couldn't get that dropdown updated because of Covid.

Fossil

Badlands
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 Raptor, 95 SVT Mustang 5spd, 95 SHO 5spd
are you surprised that a government agency screwed something up? They couldn't get that dropdown updated because of Covid.
E-Z Pass is a private company

DISCOLEG

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
It's in PA version

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport not in E-Z Pass Vehicle List Screenshot_2021-06-24-06-27-24-64

nch5013

Big Bend
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 KB Big Bend
Noticed that when I was messing around with my WV one the other day. It doesn't really pay that close attention...

When my Juke died, I didn't feel like buying a new one for a pick-up truck (small Ranger) for the few months I'd be borrowing it (Also refused to pay $4/toll since I have a pass). It's asinine that the class/weight doesn't change yet you have to get a new transponder ($$)... So I just updated the tag info. I mean the classification says automobile...

I've had no added fees or issues with using my car transponder on the truck. They wouldn't bust you for having it marked as Bronco or Bronco II, I'm sure, as long as the plate info is correct and you aren't sneaking it on different class vehicle...

nny_bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I spoke to EZ pass support about this and they said just put "Bronco"

ZA-Val

Badlands
First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Ive been using the same EZ pass on different vehicles for years, they really don’t care unless its a different class of vehicle like using a passenger car EZ pass for a commercial vehicle.

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
I need to go to our local ferry terminal and have mine added to our vehicle profile because it isn't on the list on their web site. Massachusetts EZ-Pass just has you type in the vehicle make and model after selecting a vehicle type.

First Name
Crystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport not in E-Z Pass Vehicle List Screenshot_20210628-160043_SunPass
Sunpass doesn't have any Broncos at all as an option. ?‍♀ The vehicle detail fields are "optional" so I didn't choose anything.
Sponsored