Bronco Sport Mannequins Availability

Beach_Bum

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco
Just a head's up to those that are on the lookout for the loaded up mannequins that hit dealer's showrooms before customer orders could be placed. There was a restriction of 2K miles or 4 months before they could be sold. With the commodity constraints delaying production/delivery, this may be an opportunity to secure one of the Sport Unobtanium trims while also negotiating a better selling price due to the added mileage.

I have an appointment on Monday to see what they have to offer. The window sticker has the invoice date of 11/19/20 and the rig just hit 2K miles. It is a BL + BL A51. Not something I really want, but I'll take it if the price is right for the time being until my Big Bronco is delivered.

Edit: Not that it matters too much, but the invoice date was 11/11/20.
Sponsored

Last edited:

retiredguy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BB , 2020 Ecosport, 2017 Escape
Just a head's up to those that are on the lookout for the loaded up mannequins that hit dealer's before customer orders could be placed. There was a restriction of 2K miles or 4 months before they could be sold. With the commodity constraints delaying production/delivery, this may be an opportunity to secure one of the Sport Unobtanium trims while also negotiating a better selling price due to the added mileage.

I have an appointment on Monday to see what they have to offer. The window sticker has the invoice date of 11/19/20 and the rig just hit 2K miles. It is a BL + BL A51. Not something I really want, but I'll take it if the price is right for the time being until my Big Bronco is delivered.

Good luck. Let us know how it goes.

OP
OP
Beach_Bum

Beach_Bum

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just a head's up to those that are on the lookout for the loaded up mannequins that hit dealer's showrooms before customer orders could be placed. There was a restriction of 2K miles or 4 months before they could be sold. With the commodity constraints delaying production/delivery, this may be an opportunity to secure one of the Sport Unobtanium trims while also negotiating a better selling price due to the added mileage.

Well, that didn't take long. They already have a deposit on the mannequin with an agreement to keep it until the end of the month. ?‍♂

Still it should be worthwhile for others to keep their eye on dealer's mannequins as they become available.

Dustymedic

Outer Banks
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rapid Red Bronco Sport OB

Make sure they check the rear axle. I believe that date is with in the recall range..

tRex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Make sure they check the rear axle. I believe that date is with in the recall range..
My closest local dealer said it's 4,000 miles or 4 months for this same unobtainable model -- at which future point they were willing to give me $500 off of MSRP for it (a USED car).

Excape

Outer Banks
First Name
Reg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
After trading my FWD snow car (CX-5) for my wife's new car, I am left to commute with my RWD Colorado. A few more weeks and I should be mostly clear of winter weather in my area and I can wait for inventories to build.

OP
OP
Beach_Bum

Beach_Bum

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My closest local dealer said it's 4,000 miles or 4 months for this same unobtainable model -- at which future point they were willing to give me $500 off of MSRP for it (a USED car).
Not much of a deal as Ford is giving $500 off new Sports (any trim).

tRex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Not much of a deal as Ford is giving $500 off new Sports (any trim).
Found another dealer who will to do A LOT MORE for me, including a great NEW discount and an almost as large mannequin discount. Plus a few spiffs just for me! Cutting 4 1/2 months off my expected wait time for a new order as well.
Sponsored