Bronco Sport Factory Order At 3% under Invoice

First Name
Dexter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Dealership
Due to low inventory, I can do the Group Discount on factory orders only. So if you are looking for the Group Discount of 3% under invoice on the Bronco Sport, it would have to be a factory order. Otherwise if you are looking at something in stock, it would be whatever the WOW price is plus tax, tags and processing fee. The 3% under invoice is for retail only and is not available for leasing. The program is only designed for retail deliveries, not for leasing.

If you are looking at an in-stock vehicle, what is the vin number or the stock number? You can check out my inventory here; https://www.koonswoodbridgeford.com

If you are looking at doing a factory order, it would be easier for me if you could go to Ford.com, build out your ideal Ford and attach the PDF to the email here. I can build it out and let you know what the price would be. Usually factory orders take about 90 days , however I can not promise that. Once I submit the order to the factory, it is beyond my control, but usually factory orders take 90 days. However, with current events, that is indeed subject to change because of manufacturing chip shortages. The 3% under invoice does require financing through Koons Woodbridge Ford. If you do not finance with Koons Woodbridge Ford you will lose $1000. Any incentivized rate that Ford offers is not compatible with the $1000 finance incentive.

The difference between the Group Buy and WOW price is that the WOW is always changing, all the paperwork has to be done before months end and closed. Compared to the Group Buy where it would be invoice, less 3% off, plus tax, tags and $899 processing fee included at any time. This price will not change

Questions?

Please let me know what I can do next.

Thanks,

Dexter Watts
Online Forum/Ordering Manager
Koons Woodbridge Ford
[email protected]
O- 703-986-5563
C-571-503-0642 (Please use this number Monday thru Friday 9am to 9 pm and Saturdays from 9am to 5 pm)
Sponsored

E229Lt

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport, 2019 Expedition
Factory orders only so you can use the holdback.

OP
OP
First Name
Dexter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Dealership
The reasons for us doing a percent under invoice is to give some or all of the holdback to the customer's
Sponsored