Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Interesting thread over at the r/Ford Bronco Subreddit.

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport Delivery Date B8B05760-C7A1-4787-9756-3571EC0297D3
Sponsored

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Admin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Thanks for sharing, but there will be no deliveries until December. Production is scheduled to begin on October 26. Then add 4-6 weeks for the first deliveries and that puts us into December for the earliest deliveries.

Washburn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Escape Limited AWD / 2005 BMW 330Ci ZHP / 2014 Mazda6 Touring
Anyone has an idea when they would arrive at the dealership showroom floors (not for sale, but for "show")? So we can flock there and gawk, etc? I really would like to sit in one, and get a real feel for it.

txbronc

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Cx-9
Anyone has an idea when they would arrive at the dealership showroom floors (not for sale, but for "show")? So we can flock there and gawk, etc? I really would like to sit in one, and get a real feel for it.
I read somewhere it won't be until after the reservations demand has been fulfilled.

Horsetail

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
How would delivery timing be impacted, if at all, by the timing of when your reservation converts to an order? From reading this and other posts, it sounds like if you finalized an order in the next week, and Ford decided to sequence your build appropriately (ie you skipped all late availability items and had a popular Trim/color) you would still get December delivery? Iā€™m asking because Iā€™ve been trying to convert a reservation to an order for a month and it has been taking some time. Iā€™m not sure how much of the delay is the dealer not caring about a profit margin he wonā€™t make until December vs the rather obvious delays that have come from Ford itself (configurator differences vs dealer ordering system differences, for one). Got a car on its last legs here, not sure if itā€™ll last another winter!

whithutch511

Badlands
First Name
Whitney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500L
Iā€™m asking because Iā€™ve been trying to convert a reservation to an order for a month and it has been taking some time. Iā€™m not sure how much of the delay is the dealer not caring about a profit margin he wonā€™t make until December vs the rather obvious delays that have come from Ford itself (configurator differences vs dealer ordering system differences, for one).
Also curious about this. My dealer has had some kind of "system issue" that is preventing them from fully submitting the order. I have not actually been to the dealership since they said they could do it all over email due to COVID but I am starting to worry that they don't have the same urgency I have to get the order submitted fully.

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
I got my FE canceled and Badlands reservation converted to an order yesterday. Iā€™ve been working on this with the dealer for two weeks and they are as frustrated as I am about the glitches in the process. At least itā€™s a step forward.

txbronc

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Cx-9
My dealer was very fast when it came to converting the reservation to an order. I reserved on the 15th of July and converted to order 2 days later after confirming reservation details. Sorry to hear everyoneā€™s having trouble with theirs.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
We will have mannequin models available to drive some time in Dec we are hearing...check with your local dealer to see if they have any mannequin models coming in..

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My dealer was very fast when it came to converting the reservation to an order. I reserved on the 15th of July and converted to order 2 days later after confirming reservation details. Sorry to hear everyoneā€™s having trouble with theirs.
It was interesting because my FE converted to an order very quickly, but it was wrong because I didn't have the build tool available when I reserved. The pain came in trying to change the color leading me to cancel and switch to a Badlands. Two weeks was spent first trying to change the FE color and then trying to cancel. Once that happened creating a new reservation for the Badlands and converting it was a breeze.

Rincon

Badlands
First Name
Laird
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands, Cactus Gray
Very quick on my end to convert the reservation to an order for Badlands. No glitches on the dealer or Ford end of the process. Now just waiting for a build date. I will say that my dealer was very hands on during the process and got schooled up quickly on Fordā€˜s ordering nuisances.

Cyclone Cowboy

Badlands
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Just to give everyone a heads-up, I did not hear from my dealer for 4 days after placing a reservation. I had to call them to confirm and they processed it into an "order" with an order number. I would suggest if you don't hear from your dealer after a few days, call them to make sure they processed the reservation.

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Did you create an account at Ford.com when you placed your reservation? If so they should have emailed you with your status or you can view it online.

Deleted member 2781

I heard from my dealer about 10 minutes after I submitted the res with Ford. Went in the next day to enter the order with them, which was a Saturday. It would not submit - he said they've been having intermittent issues getting them in, may need to wait till Monday. He tried again a few minutes later and it went through. Assuming it will take a few days for it to update my Ford account to show step 2 completed.
Sponsored