Raymo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Thought it was funny they mentioned their warranty right after mentioning the 2 inch lift.

Sparky

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Ford Explorer Sport, 16 VW Beetle Convertible
I've seen Waldoch conversion vans and large SUV's around for many years. Wish I had seen this yesterday. Was just in MSP this morning dropping my wife off at the airport. Going to have to see if they would do custom mods. My Badlands already has many of the interior mods.

Ultraspaz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Thanks for posting this. I'm 45 minutes from from the Waldoch Headquarters and just asked them to notify me when they're ready to do some work on my Badlands.

I have my accessory budget to spend and few places to spend it at..

Sparky

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for posting this. I'm 45 minutes from from the Waldoch Headquarters and just asked them to notify me when they're ready to do some work on my Badlands.

I have my accessory budget to spend and few places to spend it at..
Let us know what they are willing to do. It's just a couple of hours away for me.

Nighthawk

First Edition
First Name
Israel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nighthawkboots.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevy impala

Ultraspaz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Same here I'm in MN too
With 3 of us now we really deserve a group rate. Was that your awesome looking Iconic Silver Outerbanks in Apple Valley? Ford blew it with the washed out Photos in the Build n Price. That Silver and black combination almost made me regret getting the Alto Blue. Almost.

Sargent28

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Mustang
With 3 of us now we really deserve a group rate. Was that your awesome looking Iconic Silver Outerbanks in Apple Valley? Ford blew it with the washed out Photos in the Build n Price. That Silver and black combination almost made me regret getting the Alto Blue. Almost.
Haha nope, mine is an Area 51 OB+OB. I'm down in Rochester.

Sparky

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Glad you liked the Iconic Silver. That's what mine will be when I get it. I have a 3/1 build date:crying:

Tdubz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Are their any pictures of this? The video is good but Iā€™d like to see some pics head on to get a good feel for the grille.
Sponsored