Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
I've heard the black is available from Ford Parts. Maybe you could find a forum member that doesn't like the white letters on their model and work out a deal.

226ra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Exterior modifications look great, though I’m most intrigued by the heated seats upgrade. There are tons of base and Big Bend models for sale in my region (NE) neither of which have the heated seat option. Any idea how common it is to add aftermarket heated seats? This is an option many cannot do without, which is why these models are sitting unsold on the lot despite the popularity of the vehicle.

Timbotc

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Exterior modifications look great, though I’m most intrigued by the heated seats upgrade. There are tons of base and Big Bend models for sale in my region (NE) neither of which have the heated seat option. Any idea how common it is to add aftermarket heated seats? This is an option many cannot do without, which is why these models are sitting unsold on the lot despite the popularity of the vehicle.
My dealer was trying to sell us a Big Bend and said they would have leather heated seats put in around $1500

BRedi

Big Bend
First Name
Mo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
My dealer was trying to sell us a Big Bend and said they would have leather heated seats put in around $1500
Curious if you got the heated seats put in. I would like to get that upgrade done in the next month before it gets cold. I'm hearing quotes more around $500 for after market installation.
Sponsored