JcrOffroad

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport Big Bend
We are happy to roll out a full lineup of skid options for the Bronco Sport! Great options to replace the factory felt covers or upgrade your badlands/first edition.

Cat skid:
Full cat coverage to prevent the neighborhood crack head from chopping out your expensive cat!
https://www.jcroffroad.com/product/BSSD-CAT-1G.html

Install video:

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport Cat Skid Protection! 462ED930-0BEA-4827-A72A-3D3CC5FAE1F1
Sponsored

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Yeah thats a real nice piece

AV99GT

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BS
Looks like a really well made part. Just ordered one. I may change some bolts to mix different hex head sizes / security Torx for even a bit more protection (slow them down :) )

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Thanks for offering this. Even though my BS is in the garage every night while at home, they seem to get hit often now while out at night.

Dark

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I'm a big proponent of riv-nuts...any reason why they aren't in use for some of the bolt locations on the core piece?

OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for offering this. Even though my BS is in the garage every night while at home, they seem to get hit often now while out at night.
Our 2016 landcruiser got hit in the middle of the day. šŸ˜©

OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm a big proponent of riv-nuts...any reason why they aren't in use for some of the bolt locations on the core piece?
We have found that they are difficult for most customers to install. We try to minimize the use of them.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks like a really well made part. Just ordered one. I may change some bolts to mix different hex head sizes / security Torx for even a bit more protection (slow them down :) )
They only seem to use one tool. Battery operated reciprocating saw. Iā€™m not sure Iā€™d worry much about them unbolting it. The down side of a vehicle with extra ground clearance. They are reacting havoc in the RV world. East access and plenty of room once you are under. Buddy of mine had his taken. Had to fabricate a straight pipe for temporary usage as the big cats are 6-12 months on back order.

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
We are happy to roll out a full lineup of skid options for the Bronco Sport! Great options to replace the factory felt covers or upgrade your badlands/first edition.

Cat skid:
Full cat coverage to prevent the neighborhood crack head from chopping out your expensive cat!
https://www.jcroffroad.com/product/BSSD-CAT-1G.html

Install video:

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport Cat Skid Protection! 462ED930-0BEA-4827-A72A-3D3CC5FAE1F1
Since I am not exactly sure and cant not find the skid plate diagram on here, which of these are an addition for the Badlands? I love the engine skid plate. I wish it extended more forward like some of the others to protect that underside of the bumper. The oil change features definatly make it a leader. The after vehicle purchase list is growing as will the savings needed lol. You guys are doing us/yourselves proud! My badlands will wear JRC Armor when it gets here.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Since I am not exactly sure and cant not find the skid plate diagram on here, which of these are an addition for the Badlands?
The one under catalytic converter, rock slides, and the pieces under each side of floor would be additions. They say they coming out with something for front bumper.

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
That what I thoght. But the Badlands already has the side pieces correct? Or need to replace if they are part of the rock slides correct? Is that how I was understanding it?

AV99GT

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BS
They only seem to use one tool. Battery operated reciprocating saw. Iā€™m not sure Iā€™d worry much about them unbolting it. The down side of a vehicle with extra ground clearance. They are reacting havoc in the RV world. East access and plenty of room once you are under. Buddy of mine had his taken. Had to fabricate a straight pipe for temporary usage as the big cats are 6-12 months on back order.
Out West here they have gotten really brazen, going up onto people's driveways during the day. Hitting parking garages and lots, they have no care. Best to have it even when parked in a home garage at night.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That what I thoght. But the Badlands already has the side pieces correct? Or need to replace if they are part of the rock slides correct? Is that how I was understanding it?
The sides are heavy felt like in the wheel wells. Really not much Protection.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Out West here they have gotten really brazen, going up onto people's driveways during the day. Hitting parking garages and lots, they have no care. Best to have it even when parked in a home garage at night.
Well, since there are few repercussions, why stop? Even caught on ring cameras, the same crew is out night after night. Glad to see JcrOffroad come up with a nice design to allow us to take some control.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.