Zappy

Big Bend
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
I experienced the brake moan sound last week and found the forum post for tsb-22-2326. In addition, when I get to a stoplight, the brakes remain engaged even after I take my foot off the brake pedal. If the engine has turned off, it does not turn back on (I assume because the brakes are still engaged). However, when I press the gas, the brakes release and the engine starts. If the engine is already on when I take my foot off the brakes, the vehicle does not move. I need to depress the gas pedal to get the vehicle moving. The parking brake is not on and I have cycled it on and off several times. I do not smell burning brake lining when I exit the vehicle and the vehicle seems to roll smoothly after I press the gas slightly. Someone wrote that tsb-22-2326 may be due to bushings that lack grease. Is it possible the sticking brakes is related to tsb-22-2326? Has anyone else had this issue? I'll be bringing it to the dealership, but I have found having some information related to my issues often leads to a faster diagnoses. Thanks.
Sponsored

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
Your vehicle is equipped with an "auto hold" function. You can find details to disable it at the link.

OP
OP

Zappy

Big Bend
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Thanks! For others who may find this post, the Auto Hold button is located on the center console below the shift knob and the parking brake switch. It also brightly illuminates ON when it is active.
Sponsored