Bronco Sport Big Bend vs Subaru Forester?

RLader

Big Bend
First Name
Royce
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I like that advice too. Also, that pertains to knowing your limits as a driver. I don't know much and going off roading will be literally hitting some dirt roads and maybe do a climb lol. Anways, I'm glad to hear someone who went against the BL because that's the one thing that keeps lingering in my brain. Should I have gotten the badlands?? Than again, the gas mileage and the money saved on purchase, along with the BB suiting my needs is what keeps me reminding myself that I made the correct choice.
Sounds like you are coming to grips with what suits you. I like the BB because it fits my life style better than the other that are more off road. A little snow, ice and heavy rain will be my usual adventures, but if I want more it will be there as long as I don't do something stupid.

X-man

First Name
Xavier
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Thanks for the comparison, both are on my list, I usually buy fun car (I drove it and felt like super light and fun)
I already made a deposit on the BS BB (delivery early September) it’s 8 weeks minimum for the forester.

🤞for the ford

Hornet20

Big Bend
First Name
Tom
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
The throttle is very "touchy" on the Subaru.. Consumer Reports warned about that so I was ready for it when I got my new Subi. I own two cars: A Subi Outback and a 2021 Bronco. I like them both equally. The Bronco will stay in my garage in Maine all winter and I will drive back and forth to Florida in the Subi. Here in Maine my Bronco is my every day car and great fun to drive. The Subi is just for my once a week trip to/from a town about an hour up north on the the interstate from my home. Tom in Brunswick, Maine.

TheDude

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks, 2019 Mustang GT
I had a 2019 Forester. Couldn't stand the cvt transmission. The BS is so much better imo.

Last edited:

Fire821

Base
First Name
Aaron
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, Silver
He has a CVT transmission, that alone is a weak point on the Subaru and why I ruled it out from the start.

Advertisement

Advertisement