Bronco Sport Base with 17” Ford Alloy Steelie Wheels and Falken Wildpeak A/Ts in the Wilds of NW CT

RHCT

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
A photo of my Bronco Base (2500 miles and counting) with newly-added Ford Alloy Steelie Wheels and Falken Wildpeak A/T 235/65R17 Tires. Purchased from Knollwood Tire and Wheel in South Georgia via eBay and shipped to NW Connecticut, this set was taken off a Badlands that was being customized down there. I got lucky finding this set just this past week and had a hunch they would look and fit great with my Black Base - and they do. IMHO, these wheels / tires should be the starting spec for all Bronco Trim models! A much more rugged look, and super fun in the rocks and sand today, way up on the Taconic Plateau where CT meets NY and MA.

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport Base with 17” Ford Alloy Steelie Wheels and Falken Wildpeak A/Ts in the Wilds of NW CT BB_3
Sponsored

Last edited:

GizzardLizard

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Oh that looks awesome! At the very least base really needs to come with steel wheels imo. The steelies that come with the XL Maverick would look great, and we know they'd fit because its the same platform as the BS. I'm hoping they wise up for '22 and offer either real or fake steelies on more trims, but probably not.

I'm going to be ordering a '22 Area 51 BB and I'm undecided if I want to track down a set of these or maybe wait to see if I could get some Maverick steelies once those start getting out there or just some standard black ones. Either one I go with will definitely have set of Wildpeaks on them.

AndyMac204

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Base / 1988 Dodge Power Ram w150
i love those wheels.
Sponsored

Reactions: mla