Geojive

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
The third number in the tire size (r17) stands for wheel diameter... 17 inches. So a 235/65/r17 and 225/65/r17 tire only fit on a 17 inch wheel.

So both standard and optional BL wheel fit both the 225 and 235. The optional tire is slightly thicker yet the space for the wheel is the exact same.
thanks that makes more sense.

I knew the 17 was the diameter but I thought a 225 and 235 would both require different wheels because of the added width but you are saying the 235 has the same width at the rim but is more bulbous which gives that extra 10mm of tread.

tires are somewhat of a mystery to me. To start you have a width in mm then a percent followed by wheel diameter in inches.It would be nice to have a standard unit.

DaleGribble

Badlands
First Name
Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Are these the 235/65r17 Wildpeak A/Ts on the 17x7 badlands wheels that normally come with the Scorpion A/Ts. The 17x7 wheels with the Scorpion A/Ts is currently what I am running but I wanted to get a wider tire closer to 30inch tire height. I heard the 17x7 wheels can fit a max of 225 width but this picture shows that to be incorrect.
How has it been riding with 235s on a 17x7 wheel?

ChefDank

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Is this the alternative tire or the standard one? I thought Pirelli tires came with these Rims.
This is the upgraded tire; has a lil more of aggressive look over the Pirelli. Hence his spare is still the Pirelli

ChefDank

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Totally... a few of us had this conversation in other threads as well. Might be prudent to print and show dealership the up to date spec sheets on your trim. My dealer gave them to me but those documents are also on this forum for sure. Just pulled these photos off Badlands build and price in the details section bottom of page. See fourth or fifth bullet point.

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport Badlands closeup photos inside and out FE9295B2-56CC-4092-A656-9A6ADA93D6D0

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport Badlands closeup photos inside and out 77B2171C-6504-4DA2-912E-87307870B3DC
Yes the badlands has the rubberized floor; there is no carpeting on the sides or floor. It comes with these shitty carpet floor mats tho. Had to pay $175 for the rubber mats to go in as well.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
I was not sure what "Front and Rear Velour with Logo" was? Doesn't say floor mats? And "Velour" not "Carpet"? Then for the optional mats it said "Floor Liners – Front and Rear (with Carpet Mats)" wasn't sure what "with Carpet Mats" meant? Aren't the other mats "Velour"? Yes no? Read all the options over several times and gave up on the whole floor mat mystery. So I'll add the rubber mats if it ever gets built/delivered.

BobH

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Miata GT 97 f150 21 BS BL
I was not sure what "Front and Rear Velour with Logo" was? Doesn't say floor mats? And "Velour" not "Carpet"? Then for the optional mats it said "Floor Liners – Front and Rear (with Carpet Mats)" wasn't sure what "with Carpet Mats" meant? Aren't the other mats "Velour"? Yes no? Read all the options over several times and gave up on the whole floor mat mystery. So I'll add the rubber mats if it ever gets built/delivered.
Velour refers to the material the carpet is made of. The velour mats come with the vehicle but the rubber mats are optional. The dealers will remove the velour mats from the plastic bags they come in and install them during dealer prep.

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
The Ford build tool lists these features on a BL +BL package:
Badlands™ Package includes:
• 8-way Power Driver (Fore/Aft, Up/Down, Recline, Lumbar) Leather Seats
• 6-Way Power Passenger (Fore/Aft, Up/Down, Recline) Leather Seats
• 4-Way Manually Adjustable Head Restraint Driver and Front-Passenger
• Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
• B&O Sound System by Bang & Olufsen, 10-Speakers and Subwoofer
• Door Handles – Body Color
• Dual-Zone Electronic Automatic Temperature Control
• HD Radio™
• Power Moonroof
• Remote Start System
• Reverse Sensing System

• Steering Wheel – Heated and Leather-Wrapped
• Wireless Charging Pad

Only the bolded stuff is printed on several Monroney that I've looked at. Does BL get those items or not? The build tool also shows Grey roof as part of Standard 400a equipment but I think I have seen many with the black OB style roof?
Sponsored