Coloroadrider

Outer Banks
First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Unique Bronco Sport apparel. I think you'll all like!!!

Before you ask where I got them, I had them made: https://www.promotique.com/ Promotique is the apparel division of Vistaprint. I'm sure you've seen their commercials on TV. What's great about them, is that you can buy one jacket, one shirt, etc. Yes it's a little expensive buying one, but you can custom design your apparel. You just need the graphics, which you can find online (or give me your email and I'll send you mine) Pick your
Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport Apparel - Not from Ford. Take a look, I think you'll like them present 1
Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport Apparel - Not from Ford. Take a look, I think you'll like them present 5
Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport Apparel - Not from Ford. Take a look, I think you'll like them present 7
Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport Apparel - Not from Ford. Take a look, I think you'll like them present 3
item and You'll see the design process.
Sponsored

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
IMHO if yer gonna do a MoCo jacket or shirt you gotta do it right, not all preppy looking.
You do it thustly……..
Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport Apparel - Not from Ford. Take a look, I think you'll like them 0580B624-43FA-47D6-AC51-2CAD68008F67
Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport Apparel - Not from Ford. Take a look, I think you'll like them 431AA502-73F8-4CA5-8061-E4F0411AF7F4

Blynne

Badlands
First Name
Bridget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Mustang GT, 21 Escape, 22 BS Badlands
IMHO if yer gonna do a MoCo jacket or shirt you gotta do it right, not all preppy looking.
You do it thustly……..
Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport Apparel - Not from Ford. Take a look, I think you'll like them 0580B624-43FA-47D6-AC51-2CAD68008F67
Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport Apparel - Not from Ford. Take a look, I think you'll like them 431AA502-73F8-4CA5-8061-E4F0411AF7F4
I would totally wear the top one.
Like with Bronco Sport on top and the Badlands logo underneath. Yes, please.

Steinfeld9

First Edition
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Hmm.. do they go out and get all the licensing if needed?
Yeah this is definitely not legal on their part. I mean if someone wants to get some cool custom Bronco Sport stuff by all means go ahead, it's on the company not them.

OP
OP
Coloroadrider

Coloroadrider

Outer Banks
First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Hmm.. do they go out and get all the licensing if needed?
They don't need to.
Yeah this is definitely not legal on their part. I mean if someone wants to get some cool custom Bronco Sport stuff by all means go ahead, it's on the company not them.
Seriously....YOUR"RE supplying the graphics and your buying it for personal use! They're a 500 million dollar company, I think they know what they're doing!

Rick Ford

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Unique Bronco Sport apparel. I think you'll all like!!!

Before you ask where I got them, I had them made: https://www.promotique.com/ Promotique is the apparel division of Vistaprint. I'm sure you've seen their commercials on TV. What's great about them, is that you can buy one jacket, one shirt, etc. Yes it's a little expensive buying one, but you can custom design your apparel. You just need the graphics, which you can find online (or give me your email and I'll send you mine) Pick your
Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport Apparel - Not from Ford. Take a look, I think you'll like them present 1
Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport Apparel - Not from Ford. Take a look, I think you'll like them present 5
Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport Apparel - Not from Ford. Take a look, I think you'll like them present 7
Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport Apparel - Not from Ford. Take a look, I think you'll like them present 3
item and You'll see the design process.
Nice apparel.

omahafordowner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
They don't need to.

Seriously....YOUR"RE supplying the graphics and your buying it for personal use! They're a 500 million dollar company, I think they know what they're doing!
Probably a Chinese company. They know what they are doing with copyright material.
Actually, I wonder if the trim level graphics are trademarked?

OP
OP
Coloroadrider

Coloroadrider

Outer Banks
First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Probably a Chinese company. They know what they are doing with copyright material.
Actually, I wonder if the trim level graphics are trademarked?
Vistaprint is headquartered in the Netherlands. The apparel is embroided in the US

Steinfeld9

First Edition
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
They don't need to.

and YOU'RE not licensed to use their logos. Doesn't matter. It's not officially licensed by Ford therefore it's illegal. I said who cares, go for it but the company can be sued for using logos that are trademarked. Calm down there bud just cause a company is worth a lot doesn't mean they can't be doing illegal stuff.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Someone on facebook group posted this shirt for sale. Bronco Sport with picture of big Bronco?

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sport Apparel - Not from Ford. Take a look, I think you'll like them FB_IMG_1641222655460
Sponsored