ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands
Complaints with quality were abound in the 2022 U.S. Initial Quality Study performed by J.D. Power, as vehicle owners reported a surprisingly high rate of problems with their vehicles. As Ford Authority recently reported, Ford and Lincoln ranked above average, although owners of both brands experienced more issues in 2022 than 2021. However, there were two bright spots in the study: The Blue Oval’s rivals fared far worse, and the Ford Bronco Sport was among the top Small SUVs with the highest initial quality.
I'm sure happy with the quality of my Bronco Sport........... :thumbsup:

Full Article
Sponsored

Adam CW

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I had wondered about the quality of 2022 vehicles considering all of the problems manufactures are experiencing.

I’m happy to see Ford is doing a good job with the Bronco Sport.

Hopefully mine will be well made.

AmazingSieve

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
I had wondered about the quality of 2022 vehicles considering all of the problems manufactures are experiencing.

The Hermosillo facility has consistently been a standout in terms of building quality cars so I have little doubt it will be.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport

Disregard the handful of negativity. YES problems are legitimate as are concerns, bottom line, ten, even a hundred "bad" stories represents a small sample. I'd argue the silent satisfaction far outweighs the negative problems. It's a well built highly technical BA machine.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Fit and finish and overall quality on mine, so far, is excellent.

RiotfunK

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands
Mine has the rattles, crackles and was built there. Also remember people- the people on forums are the < 1% of BS owners

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No surprise there. I absolutely adore my Big Bend, even with no packages or fancy upgrades. Can't wait to sit my bum in the premium package Badlands seats and admire Ford's handiwork.

SportWest

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport Badlands
Would love to see warranty data 3+ years from now to see if that ends up being the case. I thought about that when I sold my MY21 Big Bend (built Feb 2021): that I'd walk into MY22 problems because all the subs cut corners, rushed production, substituted materials, etc. to try and meet demand amidst all these supply challenges.

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Mine has the rattles, crackles and was built there. Also remember people- the people on forums are the < 1% of BS owners
I’ve never been called a 1%er before. I’m not sure what to do now. Go crap on my golden throne or visit my 12th mansion that I have not seen in years?

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One week and 450 miles in and I'm well pleased so far.

BravoAlpha

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Expedition MAX Silverado Z71
Disregard the handful of negativity. YES problems are legitimate as are concerns, bottom line, ten, even a hundred "bad" stories represents a small sample. I'd argue the silent satisfaction far outweighs the negative problems. It's a well built highly technical BA machine.
agree. Just like reviews…most people don’t log in to leave a good one. There are alarmist, agendas and just plane ol shit stirrers

Im very impressed with mine so far but…its new.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
agree. Just like reviews…most people don’t log in to leave a good one. There are alarmist, agendas and just plane ol shit stirrers

Im very impressed with mine so far but…its new.
Absolutely. And it sucks when it's yours sounding the alarm, I'm not discrediting those who've had serious issues. This blog is a microcosm of BS produced so all in all every brand every line has it's issues...not everyone can build a Yugo🤣🤣
Sponsored