Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
This vehicle really seems neglected by the aftermarket community. I like the tube bumper setup from a sema video. Too many concepts not enough implementation. Especially if one has any of the front radar safety stuff. Maybe the computer should not have let me order it on a Badlands lol. To much stuff to look good but not always very function. All this complaining and its only still just scheduled awaiting for 11/14/2022. I guess having it and driving it will make the complaints disappear from my mouth. Here is hoping Santa is good to me.
Sponsored

Folkman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
From what is out there, you are not far off the mark… however it isn’t as bad as it seems if you look at the situation without comparing it to other vehicles.

For what our BS is intended to do, the stuff is out there. Maybe not a lot of diversity of choice, but it’s there. Front skid, lift and level kits, wheels, front skid, racks, tire carriers etc.

I agree the tube bumper looked awesome but is it needed for the intended use? I dunno. Maybe? If you plan to push extremes?

I would like to see more options too, like a skid to protect the exposed fuel lines. But in reality…. It’s not a truck it’s a crossover. It’s a lot harder to make feasible and functional offroad things for it.

And yes…. Once you are driving it you will be happy :).