Wyo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BL, 1968 Bronco, 2018 Expy
Just finished watching it. Learned a few new things. Looks good!

Beach_Bum

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco
No moonroof in this featured Badlands. That is a good thing. Is the moonroof only on the BL + BL?

Beach_Bum

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco
No moonroof in this featured Badlands. That is a good thing. Is the moonroof only on the BL + BL?
At 2:44, they point out the headliner and there is no moonroof. There were some of us that didn't want to sacrifice the roof cargo weight limit with what seemed like an automatic option for the Badlands.

Ponds

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Excited indeed. This Badlands has a full size spare. Makes sense with its off-road capability.

weekndr

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F150 XLT, 2016 Porsche GT4, 1990 Porsche Carrera 2
First real look at the:
front facing camera operation
rubberized flooring under the cargo mats and liners
engine bay
center console
dash display menus
exhaust note (or lack thereof)

chaseAbronco

Badlands
First Name
chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Haha, people that are taller than 4 ft would like to know if they get a decent night sleep in this thing. Missed opportunity @4:12 to lay down in the back as one would....not side to side but length wise, come on! doh ;)

Shoe and battery @ 6:00? Guessing that's a suggestion for a 1st aid kit or extra pair of shoes...

Ultraspaz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
At the 20:06 mark they discuss the Sports water fording limit at around two feet (23.6") but they also say you can't go through water higher then the axle. Which is it Ford?

Econoline

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL Carbonized Gray, steelies+tow+360
Haha, people that are taller than 4 ft would like to know if they get a decent night sleep in this thing. Missed opportunity @4:12 to lay down in the back as one would....not side to side but length wise, come on! doh ;)
Yeah, that's what I wanted to see too. It looked like the seat backs were sloped even when folded down, which doesn't work for sleeping, although some weight might level it out. My '07 Escape goes completely flat in the back, but my seat bottoms are removable (or fold forward) which doesn't seen to be the case on the BS.

I didn't like the "cutesy" stuff like the carabiner loops on seat backs and those plastic looking tie down latches by the rear hatch.

whithutch511

Badlands
First Name
Whitney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500L
Yeah you have to add the badlands package to get the powered moonroof. I am one that is excited for the moonroof and the B&O speakers that come with the badlands package but I guess if you want something more for off road you could go without and have the extra roof strength.

Excape

Outer Banks
First Name
Reg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Shoe and battery @ 6:00? Guessing that's a suggestion for a 1st aid kit or extra pair of shoes...
Extra pair of shoes?! What an omen, does extras shoes mean they expect you to be walking? (Key up the Found on Road Dead song) :wink:

Naw, probably for changing after dirtbiking, hiking, mountainbiking, or some other outdoor activity.

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
I’m thinking 23.6” is the distance between the point touched by the car's tires and the engine's air intake system. Water up to the axle is the recommend depth..? Idk I’ve heard both also

Time for a Snorkel!