CCFarmer

First Edition
First Name
CeeCee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I received a $500 rebate at the time of purchase, just received information that I needed to sign a $500 rebate over to the dealer. From what I've read and heard there may have been an additional $500 rebate. Any info?
Sponsored

omahafordowner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
I think the people that waited longer to order their BS to receive it sooner got an extra $500 accessory rebate.

OP
OP

CCFarmer

First Edition
First Name
CeeCee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I bought my car on June 1 and signed all documents, they are now asking me to sign another $500 rebate over to the dealer.....just thought that there might be another rebate I missed and paid for...

christopheru

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, Toyota Prius AWDe
Not sure I am understanding. Ford gave you a rebate, as in you, and the dealership wants you to give them the money? That is what sign it over means, yes?
If I am right, would tell them to get knotted after contacting Ford and reporting them. If the deal is done and signed and they try to change the deal by demanding the rebate you got from Ford… that is a problem.

Spike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Tucson Hybrid
I bought my car on June 1 and signed all documents, they are now asking me to sign another $500 rebate over to the dealer.....just thought that there might be another rebate I missed and paid for...
When I ordered in April there was a $500 incentive offered and I captured a screen image of it...

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Rebate 500+500? CustomOrderIncentive
Sponsored