Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
Too predictable. My favorite comedian is the late George Carlin. His stock answer to the question "How are you?" was "I'm not unwell." Accurate, but unexpected, and your interlocutor has to think.
He was definitely a master of the English language and one of my favorites as well.

michelleperms

Outer Banks
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Classic, Tigger, classic. Here's another one:

but I don't recall the breakdown. I have the MB p/n tucked away somewhere, and will post it later so you can check price and availability.

Vandals are stupid -- security cameras are everywhere, yet they key a vehicle right where a rear dashcam is mounted. Sorry it was over-recorded. The event probably did get captured somewhere on camera, but it would take forever to find bronco tire cover.

I'm gonna tape a sign onto my windshield sunscreen "Already Keyed" to deter vandals.
Wanted to give a shout out to Angie who made my spare tire cover for my 75 bronco came out great better than I expected, I would post a picture but I’m trying to figure out how to do that

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport
Too predictable. My favorite comedian is the late George Carlin. His stock answer to the question "How are you?" was "I'm not unwell." Accurate, but unexpected, and your interlocutor has to think.
My favorite all time comedian as well. A genius with words.
Sponsored