Bought my Badlands off the lot

rasII

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Went to dealership to order one and found a Carbon Grey with a Carbon Grey top, Falken Wildpeaks, tow package and carpet mats, Pretty much what I was going to order except the color. Had to pay sticker plus but it was worth it to avoid the wait
Sponsored

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
Congtats on the find. But i agree with the bad part of fedding the dealer greed. The color is a big thing for me. Tired of buying what dealers and manufacturers deciding what the hot color should be and making way to many of 1 or 2 colors.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Any Badlands sport on the lot around me is 2-5k over sticker and they sell. Thats the market right now and they are still hard to find.

Bamsi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Congrats for your BL. I cannot blame you for paying a little more, if you liked what you saw, an got it at the moment. BS is still hot and difficult to get in the Mainland. Here, in Puerto Rico, you have inventory to choose. When I bought mine, the dealer had 4 in stock, all different colors. It will stabilize there sometime, but until there, msrp and a little more will be frequent.

WLK

Badlands
First Name
Wendy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Congrats! I live near Vancouver, BC - they seem to stay on the lots for a little bit and most dealerships sell them for MSRP. There is the odd lot that wants more but most are ok. I noticed a used 2022 Badlands at one dealership. I guess the original buyer didn't like it. I still like mine but I only put 4700 kms (2900 miles) on it. Lol

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Congrats on your new purchase! You can't find a Badlands on the lot for MSRP here, either. I ordered and waited for mine, but time is money and I respect the decision to drop a few extra bucks to have it much sooner.

Would love to see some photos of your new ride.

PaulOinMA

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BS, '22 FE, '04 Audi TT, '66 Austin Moke
... I guess the original buyer didn't like it.
It happens. Dealer had a very low miles Edge ST when I ordered my Escape in March. Test drove it. Person that bought it didn't fit well in the ST driver's seat. Too much side bolster.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Yep it's still challenging to find them on the lot. And as for feeding the dealer...well someone was going to buy it, that part is unchanging with today's market availability. If you can make it work financially and it's what you want...you buy. Guarantee NOBODY got one as cheap as I did so there's that. (sarcasm for those bird dogging the deal of the century...someone will always get a better deal somehow, fwiw I paid Xplan below sticker and a small incentive. Not...the best.)

Folkman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Went to dealership to order one and found a Carbon Grey with a Carbon Grey top, Falken Wildpeaks, tow package and carpet mats, Pretty much what I was going to order except the color. Had to pay sticker plus but it was worth it to avoid the wait
Congrats. Mine was a lot Sport too.

SgtT11B

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL, 2020 Ford Mustang GT
From what I read in the OPs post he paid sticker...no ADM.

Outback Texan

Badlands
First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Congrats. I too was lucky and grabbed my Badlands at a dealer, I was just hours after the guy that ordered it backed out. Lucky me. And I also got it for only Ford’s sticker price.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Sometimes time is worth the money. Congrats.
Sponsored