Body side moldings installed today. More PITA than installing the bug deflector.

missOutsyder

Outer Banks
First Name
KT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I have them too, the Air Design ones and am really happy with them. I had my ceramic coating gent install them for me, prior to applying ceramic so I happily missed out on the fun of such an install. Anyway, looks good!!

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks Area51
OP
OP
Cobrablues

Cobrablues

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
When I was younger, they said I looked like Joe Cocker. When I got older, they said I looked like Jehtro Tull. Now Joe is dead and Ian Anderson doesn't have any hair left. Thank you for the comparison.

OP
OP
Cobrablues

Cobrablues

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
I have them too, the Air Design ones and am really happy with them. I had my ceramic coating gent install them for me, prior to applying ceramic so I happily missed out on the fun of such an install. Anyway, looks good!!
It wasn't overly hard. Just more than I cared for. I have the Ford ones because I got them for free with points.

fog53

Big Bend
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Same ones I had installed last year, Moved the badge away from the corner of the side moulding. Ford just replaced them on warranty a couple weeks ago. Seems that over the year that the originals were installed they started to shift and when opening the rear door the edge of the molding was catching the front door edge. Was told that since I had the paint protectant on the body that the adhesive wasn't bonding correctly to the body causing them to shift. Ford dealer "prepped" the area before installing the new ones. This is the one add on that I am thankful to have added.

Ford Bronco Sport Body side moldings installed today. More PITA than installing the bug deflector. IMG_4095.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport Body side moldings installed today. More PITA than installing the bug deflector. IMG_4137

fog53

Big Bend
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
On another note, do you have a lift kit installed? And what tires you running?

OP
OP
Cobrablues

Cobrablues

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Yes I do have a 2 inch lift. Which is actually 2 in the front and 1.5 on the rear. I am running 245/65/17 BF Goodrich KO2's

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
When I was younger, they said I looked like Joe Cocker. When I got older, they said I looked like Jehtro Tull. Now Joe is dead and Ian Anderson doesn't have any hair left. Thank you for the comparison.
If only you had their money...that is if there's any left!

OP
OP
Cobrablues

Cobrablues

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
On another note, do all the Bronco Sports have the little Bronco window sticker just below the rear windshield washer? I can only see from the inside because of the tinted glass.

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On another note, do all the Bronco Sports have the little Bronco window sticker just below the rear windshield washer? I can only see from the inside because of the tinted glass.
I've never noticed. When I get home, I'll get in the drivers seat and take a look.

Jmuns

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BL
Yes.
Sponsored