Blue oval forum -production scheduling info

essentialemployee

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Tahoe
Maybe I’m misinterpreting this but it looks to me like those of us still waiting for a build date won’t get one this week.. and also “not all the 21MY bronco sport retail orders will be selected for scheduling this production cycle”.

I’m understanding that cycle 1 is nov/dec. Cycle 2 is Jan/feb. So those of us still waiting can expect at the latest feb build date with March delivery? Please correct me if I’m wrong.
E5F0CA68-F7BE-4B4C-8FC4-F3E90C62268A.png
6716D018-5572-4A8E-BF98-014E9C4C0FDF.jpeg

Ponds

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Escape
Maybe I’m misinterpreting this but it looks to me like those of us still waiting for a build date won’t get one this week.. and also “not all the 21MY bronco sport retail orders will be selected for scheduling this production cycle”.

I’m understanding that cycle 1 is nov/dec. Cycle 2 is Jan/feb. So those of us still waiting can expect at the latest feb build date with March delivery? Please correct me if I’m wrong.
E5F0CA68-F7BE-4B4C-8FC4-F3E90C62268A.png
6716D018-5572-4A8E-BF98-014E9C4C0FDF.jpeg
Ice-capades mentioned that this is only for the NY region, but could possibly apply to other regions as well. I plan to contact my dealer (SE Michigan region) to see if they have info for their region.

The good news is they confirmed converted reservations are above a dealer’s allocation.

Ponds

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Escape
@essentialemployee, you read it correctly, but our regions may have a different schedule? They just finished scheduling NY region for December. My guess is they will start scheduling January 2021 around November 19 maybe. They schedule a month at a time.

May the scheduling gods look favorably upon us... I reserved a FE on July 13, ordered July 29. Getting a tad antsy as well.

dreamwrx

Badlands
First Name
Huy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 WRX
I honestly thought they wouldn't be scheduling anything the week of Thanksgiving and X-mas... but I guess I'm wrong. Maybe just a small number of vehicles that week?

I certainly hope I'll get some news later this month or next. Even if its slated to be built in February. Any info is better than no info.

OP
essentialemployee

essentialemployee

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Tahoe
@essentialemployee, you read it correctly, but our regions may have a different schedule? They just finished scheduling NY region for December. My guess is they will start scheduling January 2021 around November 19 maybe. They schedule a month at a time.

May the scheduling gods look favorably upon us... I reserved a FE on July 13, ordered July 29. Getting a tad antsy as well.
thank you, may the force also be with you