Black plastic bumper repair / spot touchup with Bumper Coater spray (SEM 39293 Honda black)

ctrabbit25

Outer Banks
First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
If anyone needs to do some repair to their plastic lower trim after some off roading, SEM 39293 Honda black is the perfect match for color touch ups. You can do spot touch ups and literally cant tell where the new color ends and the original bumper plastic begins.

Here is a photo where I did only half the mud flap as a test. I had to buy a lot of non refundable paints to find the perfect color so I thought this information could come in handy for others.

Ford Bronco Sport Black plastic bumper repair / spot touchup with Bumper Coater spray (SEM 39293 Honda black) PXL_20220120_063349839
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Slingy

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BL, 1970 T-Bird, 1972 T-Bird
If anyone needs to do some repair to their plastic lower trim after some off roading, SEM 39293 Honda black is the perfect match for color touch ups. You can do spot touch ups and literally cant tell where the new color ends and the original bumper plastic begins.

Here is a photo where I did only half the mud flap as a test. I had to buy a lot of non refundable paints to find the perfect color so I thought this information could come in handy for others.
Ford Bronco Sport Black plastic bumper repair / spot touchup with Bumper Coater spray (SEM 39293 Honda black) PXL_20220120_063349839

Good to know! Thank you for your research and sacrifice. I'm sure many of us will need this at some point.

AmauryJVL

Big Bend
First Name
Amaury
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Recently I bought some crossbars from Amazon and the ends had like a grayish tone like if it was used and sun faded, came across this post and took a chance on painting them, it was a success and now it looks OEM. Thanks @ctrabbit25 for finding this paint :fistbump:

Ford Bronco Sport Black plastic bumper repair / spot touchup with Bumper Coater spray (SEM 39293 Honda black) WhatsApp Image 2022-03-22 at 5.17.47 PM

Ford Bronco Sport Black plastic bumper repair / spot touchup with Bumper Coater spray (SEM 39293 Honda black) WhatsApp Image 2022-03-22 at 3.27.41 PM
Sponsored