Dhoe91

Big Bend
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I'm looking for some Black locking lug nuts.
I'm willing to pay the price on some that don't swell, comes with a lock and fits nicely on the BS.

any links to where y'all bought yours?
Sponsored

warpig

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Did you ever find any? I did a search a while back and came across some black chrome and a few other black ones. Do not have any links though. I am still undecided on what color to go with.

V8 Yankee

Outer Banks
First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport
I'm willing to pay the price on some that don't swell, comes with a lock and fits nicely on the BS.

Good morning, I recently purchased a full set of McGard lugnuts with 4X locking nuts on Amazon. The reviews were pretty much all positive. Only had them a couple of weeks now, first impression is they are a top shelf American made product and are a definite upgrade over the OEM nuts. Torque to 100 ft lbs, retork after a day of driving. You'll need a 19mm deep socket with a breaker bar to make it easy on you. Don't use a impact wrench as you'll ruin the finish on the nuts over time.

Ford Bronco Sport black locking lug nuts links? 20220430_114826

RonSwanson

First Edition
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST, 2020 Edge ST, 2021 Bronco Sport First Edition

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
  1. Improved design - this replacement lug nut changes the original two-piece design to one piece for greater reliability Unlike the steel cap lug nuts, our one-piece design doesn’t swell nor delaminate after exposure to moisture. Giving you peace of mind.
  2. Thoroughly tested - part has undergone proof load, salt spray, hardness, and thread check testing to meet strict standards
Amazon purchase For those looking for a reasonable alternative. Hard to beat $21 for a set of 20. Fit no issues. I handspun them on so they all grabbed and threaded perfectly. Used a torque wrench to 100FT/LB Now I feel like I need to use black touchup on the McGuard lock nuts. Not buying matching lugs, already paid $40 through the dealer for those when I bought the Bronco.
For those searching, the Lincoln MKZ premier trim 2018 uses the same fit, not a lot of places carry the Bronco Sport lugs specifically...but it's the same thing.

link to previous information

warpig

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I purchased these today. I have been wanting to do the locking nuts for a while now. This is the whole kit nuts and locks. Hope these are the correct ones.

warpig

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I purchased these today. I have been wanting to do the locking nuts for a while now. This is the whole kit nuts and locks. Hope these are the correct ones.
They arrived today. Took about 20 minutes to install. Look good and fit properly. 66 dollars well spent.

JAD67428

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport. 1994 Ford Mustang GT.

Get the ones from McGard Company

https://mcgard.com/

PaulOinMA

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BS, '22 FE, '04 Audi TT, '66 Austin Moke
Drivenproducts.com