Gunless_zk

Big Bend
First Name
Zikang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco sport, 2006 Toyota Crown Athlete
Obviously as a international student living in Canada there will be a lot less options for vehicle modifications than in the US. I chose to use the lights as my first upgrade because they don't require extensive cutting and drilling of the vehicle, nor are they too complicated to install (compared to the nudge bar I'm thinking of installing next spring).

Baja Design was the best solution for me after choosing between brand and price(and also shipment to Canada). The total time spent on the installation was 5 hours. Most of that time was spent on wiring and cable management. The only possible problem was that the switch that came with the light didn't fit my car well (I miscalculated the radius of the hole), and I ended up using a small piece of carbon fiber plate from my university's robotics club to grind it with lathe to hold the switch.

Hopefully I can start a trip to the US before winter is over. Because the shipping costs for many of the mods are just not as good as if I were to drive forward and pick them up myself.

Ford Bronco Sport Big Bend Bronco Sport installed Baja Designs Squadron Pro A-Pillar Light Kit and custom carbon fiber switch panel 0.5

Ford Bronco Sport Big Bend Bronco Sport installed Baja Designs Squadron Pro A-Pillar Light Kit and custom carbon fiber switch panel 1

Ford Bronco Sport Big Bend Bronco Sport installed Baja Designs Squadron Pro A-Pillar Light Kit and custom carbon fiber switch panel 2

Ford Bronco Sport Big Bend Bronco Sport installed Baja Designs Squadron Pro A-Pillar Light Kit and custom carbon fiber switch panel 3

Ford Bronco Sport Big Bend Bronco Sport installed Baja Designs Squadron Pro A-Pillar Light Kit and custom carbon fiber switch panel 4
Sponsored