BoxerBronco

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Edge ST Line, 22 BS Badlands
Anyone using the BFG Trail-Terrain? (Pics?)

Seems like a decent option for city slickers…
Sponsored

Bronco307

Badlands
First Name
Kade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 22 Big Bend
I bought a set for my 4Runner and they have been fantastic for it. Quiet, great traction on road and off, good in the slick Wyoming winter conditions as well. I will likely replace my scorpions with the Trail Terrains on my Badlands at some point.

Warpious

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.floracreekplace.com
Vehicle(s)
'08 Merc Mariner, 2012 Mustang (R.I.P), 2022 BS BL

I've tried to find decent reviews for them but nothing too helpful as my ol man is thinking about them for his *cough* Subaru *cough* I have the Cooper AT3 4S and LOVE THEM, very solid on road, quiet and comfy and I still get great hwy mileage, and quite good off as well (thought I've yet to hard core test them there)

Bluebaru

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BS Badlands, 2019 VW GTI Rabbit ed. 03 JCW MCS
I've tried to find decent reviews for them but nothing too helpful as my ol man is thinking about them for his *cough* Subaru *cough* I have the Cooper AT3 4S and LOVE THEM, very solid on road, quiet and comfy and I still get great hwy mileage, and quite good off as well (thought I've yet to hard core test them there)
Here is the review I found. https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=BFGoodrich&tireModel=Trail-Terrain+T/A

It would seem to be a lesser tire than the Yoko GO-15. I would consider the BFG Trails to be at best a mid tier A/T tire, While I would consider the Cooper AT3 4S a Top tier A/T tire but not at the top and at worst to be a mid tier tire but at the top

BroncOH

Big Bend
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Big Bend
Way to late to help the OP, but after a ton of research just had the BFG Trail-Terrains installed today on a BB. Went with 235/65/17

Makes a huge difference visually compared to the stock Continentals. Posting a before and after pick in case it helps anyone.

Ford Bronco Sport BFG Trail-Terrain TA? PXL_20220902_235538626

Ford Bronco Sport BFG Trail-Terrain TA? PXL_20220903_212451374

OP
OP
BoxerBronco

BoxerBronco

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks! We’ve had our 245/65/17s BFG Trail Terrains on for about a month now, couldn’t be happier with the huge improvement over the OE Scorpions!

hwildey

Big Bend
First Name
Herb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Just ordered them, 235s. Did a lot of research and looked at a lot of reviews and these looked good. I mostly went with them for the wear and durability rating and the fact that they are a bit lighter than the Falken wildpeaks, and the have a good snow rating. Good to see some other folks with them and liking them too, it was hard to find reviews for these for a while there. Thanks everybody!

RSH

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport

Some people love them, others hate them.
I have extensively used them in the past on my Toyota 4X4 pick up, they used to have sidewall issues then, some say they still do.
BFG has a sidewall warranty on them now.

I currently run Falken Rubriteks on my Badlands, they have almost 20k miles, haven't had any issue's with them.

You just need to find what works for you and go with it.

Discount Tire

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
@BoxerBronco if you wouldn't mind elaborating your experience with these tires, they are a new product to the market and there are other forum members inquiring about there overall performance. Noise, traction, ride quality etc: @hwildey if you could chime in as well it would be much appreciated.

OP
OP
BoxerBronco

BoxerBronco

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@BoxerBronco if you wouldn't mind elaborating your experience with these tires, they are a new product to the market and there are other forum members inquiring about there overall performance. Noise, traction, ride quality etc: @hwildey if you could chime in as well it would be much appreciated.
So….after about 6000 miles we couldn’t be happier with this choice. They were slightly noisy when first installed along with a slight vibration which has remedied itself after some wear. The noise could be a case of us getting used to it…the vibration is definitely gone. They performed well in snow and ice conditions. Off road was hard to tell as the one outing so far the mud was frozen solid…but I had no fear of getting stuck. Ride quality is excellent. Fuel economy is difficult to judge as there were a few changes made at once (wheels, rhino rack, flares, lift).
Hope this helps!

davidb1841

Outer Banks
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250 Tremor; Bronco Sport Outer Banks
I purchased a set of these in 245/60-18.....I will have them on next week.....and I will let everyone know what I think!

Hot Rod Mike

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator , Wrangler , Bronco
Just ordered them, 235s. Did a lot of research and looked at a lot of reviews and these looked good. I mostly went with them for the wear and durability rating and the fact that they are a bit lighter than the Falken wildpeaks, and the have a good snow rating. Good to see some other folks with them and liking them too, it was hard to find reviews for these for a while there. Thanks everybody!
Do you know what the weight was. Fallen Wildpeaks in 235s are 31.9 lbs. thnx
Sponsored