CallMeBill

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Carbonized Grey Badlands
So here is the issue.... living in an apt there is no access to using a hose to wash the car. Dont want to go to any of the carwashes around here as none are touchless. Are there any good cleaners that you have used that dont require water?
Sponsored

LilbroncoS

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
So here is the issue.... living in an apt there is no access to using a hose to wash the car. Dont want to go to any of the carwashes around here as none are touchless. Are there any good cleaners that you have used that dont require water?
I tried the rain x waterless a few cars ago and never again. Streaky. Just go to a do it your self carwash and spray it off in the bay.. i have a local one that has a dryer connect in bay as well... only no touch wash in albuquerque... And you want to spray it because that piano black siding scratches just by looking at it lol

Brad & Karin

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ram 1500, 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
I tried the rain x waterless a few cars ago and never again. Streaky. Just go to a do it your self carwash and spray it off in the bay.. i have a local one that has a dryer connect in bay as well... only no touch wash in albuquerque... And you want to spray it because that piano black siding scratches just by looking at it lol
Adam's products are always good. I use it a lot on my classics. waterless wash, detail spray and buttery wax are my favorites

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
Just know that any waterless wash is only for removing the slightest bit of dirt/contamination and you’ll want to use many micro fiber towels to do the vehicle. If you have any real build up on the paint, you should go to a coin-op wash and spray it down with the wand and then drive home and use the waterless wash right away.

There are also some “rinseless” washes out there. You would just need to fill a bucket in your apartment and take it out with you to wash the car in the parking lot.

GT1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw x1, 1965 mustang GT convert
I use aero cosmetics "wash Wax All" on 65 mustang convertible for light to moderate dirt - avoids water getting trapped in doors, cowl, etc. One microfiber to wipe dirt off then second to finish. Like other poster says takes lots of microfiber (which you can re-use, but remember which were for first wipe). To avoid scratching clear coat trick is never wipe dry - away wet. Heavy dirt, mud road salt, etc will likely be too much for most of these types of "detailer" solutions.

Tom 5778

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber Orange OB, Factory Five Racing roadster
I use a variety of products from Griot’s. They have a number of spray on products as well as a couple of rinseless products. They are the only thing I used on my Audi TT, Subaru BRZ, and Factory Five Cobra.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Car swifter? :cool: Not sure how well it will work on mud.
Sponsored