Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Got a reply back from Baja forged when I asked about thei tube bumpers that were showcased at SEMA

“Yes we will be making the Bronco Sport bumper and Rock Slides. As of right now we only have the pro-type out and it will be going back into R&D soon. Once R&D is done with it, we will be sending it out for production. We can add your name to our email list if you would like for the Bronco Sport. In the meantime let us know if you need anything else for you Bronco Sport, we sell all product lines through our sister company www.lge-cts.com

Thanks.

Sara Morosan

LGE-CTS Motorsports | BAJA Forged | OLAF Events
Sponsored

PhilAra

Badlands
First Name
Philip & Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, Area 51
They now have the Bronco Sport as an option for parts. But there are currently 0 parts available. Hope that means these bumpers are coming soon!

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
Nothing for the sport as of now. Not even an option for the vehicle.

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
They do show the BS as a vehicle option but still no parts...

Ford Bronco Sport Baja Forged Email on Tubular Bumpers and Rock Slides 1666014685777
Its been a year. Unfortunatly nobody is all that interested in the Bronco Sports. Universal overlanding gear seems to be about all your going to get. JCR has some promise from what they say here. We shall see. I think NASA R&D the Apollo program quicker than some of these companies. Rally innovations Light bar works with the badlands tow hooks. And they are willing to modify it so the top of the bar sits even with the top of the bumper. this way there is definatly no interference with 360+. As of right now this is where I am leaning.
Ford Bronco Sport Baja Forged Email on Tubular Bumpers and Rock Slides 1666032965934

Dark

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Its been a year. Unfortunatly nobody is all that interested in the Bronco Sports. Universal overlanding gear seems to be about all your going to get. JCR has some promise from what they say here. We shall see. I think NASA R&D the Apollo program quicker than some of these companies. Rally innovations Light bar works with the badlands tow hooks. And they are willing to modify it so the top of the bar sits even with the top of the bumper. this way there is definatly no interference with 360+. As of right now this is where I am leaning.
Yea, compared to the RC light bar the RI one is certainly better but it's still lacking.

I really like the 'ford ranger lifts' light bar but at $500 it's grossly overpriced (especially unpainted/coated). If they offered them in aluminum then I'd likely choke down that price but there's no reason for a steel light bar that you wouldn't want to 'nudge' anything with in the first place...it's just easier for him to make.

https://fordrangerlifts.com/shop/ols/products/nudge-bar-light-bar

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
Yea, compared to the RC light bar the RI one is certainly better but it's still lacking.

I really like the 'ford ranger lifts' light bar but at $500 it's grossly overpriced (especially unpainted/coated). If they offered them in aluminum then I'd likely choke down that price but there's no reason for a steel light bar that you wouldn't want to 'nudge' anything with in the first place...it's just easier for him to make.

https://fordrangerlifts.com/shop/ols/products/nudge-bar-light-bar
For me I just want to mount lights. I dont want to nudge anything lol. I do not anictipate needing/wanting a winch at this point since I would have to do my own fabricating of a mounting option. As of right now my research says HRG lift and the Rally Innovations light bar and skid plate and Im good for starters. With Ranger lifts You need to remove the tow hooks then buy their option of D rings mounted on the bar. I think D rings there would be weaker than Stock tow hooks. What do you think? Oh and the zip ties showing is a no. Is that bar solid steel?

Dark

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
For me I just want to mount lights. I dont want to nudge anything lol. I do not anictipate needing/wanting a winch at this point since I would have to do my own fabricating of a mounting option. As of right now my research says HRG lift and the Rally Innovations light bar and skid plate and Im good for starters. With Ranger lifts You need to remove the tow hooks then buy their option of D rings mounted on the bar. I think D rings there would be weaker than Stock tow hooks. What do you think?
I 100% would not pull/tow a BS from the light bar. Shocked FRL even offers that.

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
I 100% would not pull/tow a BS from the light bar. Shocked FRL even offers that.
And thats why I think The Rally bar is perfect for me.

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
I think D rings there would be weaker than Stock tow hooks. What do you think?
It would depend on the construction of the D-rings, where on the nudge bar they are located, how they are attached to the nudge bar, and the method of attachment between the nudge bar and the car. If the D-rings are engineered to serve as recovery points they must be suitably sized and properly attached to the nudge bar, and they must be located as near the point where the nudge bar attaches to the vehicle as possible. If the nudge bar is intended to serve as an attachment for recovery D-rings then it must attach to the car using the same method as the OEM hooks. If all these standards are met then I wouldn't have any concern about using D-rings on a nudge bar for recovery.

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
It would depend on the construction of the D-rings, where on the nudge bar they are located, how they are attached to the nudge bar, and the method of attachment between the nudge bar and the car. If the D-rings are engineered to serve as recovery points they must be suitably sized and properly attached to the nudge bar, and they must be located as near the point where the nudge bar attaches to the vehicle as possible. If the nudge bar is intended to serve as an attachment for recovery D-rings then it must attach to the car using the same method as the OEM hooks. If all these standards are met then I wouldn't have any concern about using D-rings on a nudge bar for recovery.
It appears to meet the qualifications you mention. But it would be heavy and expensive option. The other is lighter and more affordable and work with the OE tow hooks. And the skid plate option iis available.
Sponsored