OP
13MikeH

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Well now I'm really happy that I got my BS because I know its better than that.
More importantly it's a capable suv that most will never fully utilize but it can get you where your adventure takes you. That was the big thing to me. It's not about better...I don't care. It's about what it can do

Nighthawk

First Edition
First Name
Israel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nighthawkboots.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevy impala
C’mon! The Bronco Sport looks fun! Look at the capabilities which other vehicles may have. The sport just makes it look funner. Aside from that, it’s got a lot of accessories that the owners can customize them with. And then there’s a lot of aftermarket companies jumping in to make even more accessories. It’s awesome to have a toy like this. Plus, most of the accessories so far can be installed by the owner which can even be a novice. So, what’s not to like about the Bronco sport?
I really don’t care if a Kia Sorento or Subaru Forrester or whatever it is, can make it up a pass in Moab. I just personally don’t care for their styling. And I think that’s what you’re going to find from all kinds of people. Just look at what BS owners are saying. It’s mostly the same thing. They just love the looks along with its capabilities.
So, with that being said, have fun!

Baja Designs

Base
First Name
BD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Awesome to see the Bronco Sport tackling the trails!
We here at BD saw the potential the Bronco Sport has and is the reason why we produced vehicle-specific kits for this capable little off-roader. And to piggy back on what @Nighthawk said , our lighting kits enable the Bronco Sport to be an even more fun toy on the trails and for those that choose to upgrade and personalize their vehicle with light kits that a beginner/novice can install in just an hour or two.

Excited to see more builds from the Bronco Sport community!
Sponsored