Badlands in Badlands

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Sweet!!! Trying to get there this summer/fall. How was the drive from PA? I'm a touch closer just north of that annoying four letter neighbor of yours.

GOOSEBUMPS

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
I second that, on how you keep it clean. I did optimum no rinse car wash in the garage, 5 minutes after pulling it out in the drive way it (black color) looked dirty again.

OP
OP

bronctimus

Badlands
First Name
optimus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda civic
Sweet!!! Trying to get there this summer/fall. How was the drive from PA? I'm a touch closer just north of that annoying four letter neighbor of yours.
Wasn’t bad broken up into a couple trips. Drove from Philly to Chicago and stayed 2 nights, then Minneapolis then badlands. Currently in Jackson hole, wy. Heading through Montana today and plan on getting to Seattle this weekend where I’ll be for the summer till driving back in September

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Wasn’t bad broken up into a couple trips. Drove from Philly to Chicago and stayed 2 nights, then Minneapolis then badlands. Currently in Jackson hole, wy. Heading through Montana today and plan on getting to Seattle this weekend where I’ll be for the summer till driving back in September
THAT is an adventure. Good for you! Though Seattle isn't on any of my must see lists at this point. Enjoy the trip sounds like you are making the most of it.

OP
OP

bronctimus

Badlands
First Name
optimus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda civic
THAT is an adventure. Good for you! Though Seattle isn't on any of my must see lists at this point. Enjoy the trip sounds like you are making the most of it.
Thanks, man. Yeah I’m able to work remote luckily so will be there for a month, then driving down to Venice beach for another month and taking the reverse trip back to Philly

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Thanks, man. Yeah I’m able to work remote luckily so will be there for a month, then driving down to Venice beach for another month and taking the reverse trip back to Philly
Now Venice Beach/ Hermosa etc. That's an adventure. Be sure to catch a workout at muscle beach??