kaitsteel

Badlands
First Name
Kaitlyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Escape
Alright all, I picked up my 2022 badlands today and am super excited, it drives like a dream! BUT did anyone else’s floors look like this?? I thought it was just because the dealer didn’t clean it well but it’s not coming off for me when I try to clean it, and it looks bad.
Also wondering in the third picture if the flooring should be formed like that or if it’s a wrinkle that shouldn’t be there..
Aaaaaand wondering if I’m missing a panel on the drivers side pedal area. It looks a bit odd to me with all of that exposed, so I think it’s missing something. I know it’s missing the passenger side panel in that same area, so it wouldn’t surprise me.
Thanks for all the help ahead of time, these forums have been really informative and helpful so far!

Ford Bronco Sport Badlands Flooring? DC5DF836-16AA-4B56-87C1-CDA80BD42FBE

Ford Bronco Sport Badlands Flooring? 713B45D7-E43D-4DEA-9632-BFC095A1647F

Ford Bronco Sport Badlands Flooring? 0A7DAD96-7A41-4F38-BF4E-19B29DD8544D

Ford Bronco Sport Badlands Flooring? 16D976E2-4EC4-4245-A271-2369BB25BFDD

Ford Bronco Sport Badlands Flooring? 453AB854-6E83-48E6-9599-1CA3879E6A75
Sponsored

Last edited:

Pkr22BL

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Took delivery of my Badlands about a month ago. My floor looked/looks the same. Weathertech floor mats cover most of it. I'm just happy not to have carpet that I have to clean when it gets wet/muddy.

OP
OP
kaitsteel

kaitsteel

Badlands
First Name
Kaitlyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Escape
Took delivery of my Badlands about a month ago. My floor looked/looks the same. Weathertech floor mats cover most of it. I'm just happy not to have carpet that I have to clean when it gets wet/muddy.
That makes me feel better! As long as it’s normal for it to look like that, I can deal because I’m really happy to not have to deal with carpet too. I’ll definitely be getting mats to cover it up more though.

Wolf256

Badlands
First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Atlas Blue
Took delivery in April and I had something similar. The dealer should have cleaned this up. They charge enough ’dealer prep’ fees to do more then removing plastic and washing the exterior. The other thing they could have done was clean the windows inside and out. I had to do my own. Don’t be surprised to see rings in the corners of your windshield or moon roof. They are from the suction handles used to install those larger pieces of glass.

OP
OP
kaitsteel

kaitsteel

Badlands
First Name
Kaitlyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Escape
Took delivery in April and I had something similar. The dealer should have cleaned this up. They charge enough ’dealer prep’ fees to do more then removing plastic and washing the exterior. The other thing they could have done was clean the windows inside and out. I had to do my own. Don’t be surprised to see rings in the corners of your windshield or moon roof. They are from the suction handles used to install those larger pieces of glass.
Yeaaaahhh…definitely wasn’t cleaned well. Even washing the exterior wasn’t stellar, unfortunately. I went through and cleaned when I got home, which wasn’t in the plan. I noticed that on my glass also and had to clean that off myself.

Outback Texan

Badlands
First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
My 2022 Badlands is similar. Maybe some Armorall will make it look a little better. I have the Husky X-Act Contour floor mats on mine.

Bill G

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport Badlands, 66 Tiger
My '21 BL looks pretty much the same. The Ford "Bronco" rubber mats pretty well take car of the part under the dash -- I have to kneel down and stick my head under the dash to see the insulation.
The marks on the sides look like scuffing. When I clean out the car I wipe them off w/cleaner and rag. They will come back when wife or I scuff it up getting in/out, nothing I worry about.
The dealer should be able to get the "wrinkle" out of the center tunnel part, though to be honest, it wouldn't bother me that much (that's just me).

SgtT11B

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL, 2020 Ford Mustang GT
I am trying to not be so anal with this car, like I am with my Mustang. Just have to accept the way this car is going to be used is different than just a regular grocery getter daily.

BoxerBronco

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Edge ST Line, 22 BS Badlands
My 2022 Badlands is similar. Maybe some Armorall will make it look a little better. I have the Husky X-Act Contour floor mats on mine.
This made a huge improvement. I noticed that every minor “brush” with the floor left a mark. I used Chemical Guys VRP which is a gel and longer lasting than a spray. I did the whole floor and I can tell you it’s a 100% improvement. No issue with slipping as the mats lock in place.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
The rubber floor stopping short and insulation showing above gas brake pedal is normal. You won't know unless you bend down and stick your head down under there.

el_barto

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 NotaFord
Question: do only the badlands have this rubber floor? We’re waiting on our Outer Banks, which will have rubber floor mats, but curious if it’s carpet-free.
One option I wish my truck had is vinyl floors. The floor mats are good…but death too carpet in cars

Petroph

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FX4 F150
Question: do only the badlands have this rubber floor? We’re waiting on our Outer Banks, which will have rubber floor mats, but curious if it’s carpet-free.
One option I wish my truck had is vinyl floors. The floor mats are good…but death too carpet in cars
Only the badlands trim has the rubber floor all around regardless of rubber floor mats. Your OB will have a carpet floor.

el_barto

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 NotaFord
Only the badlands trim has the rubber floor all around regardless of rubber floor mats. Your OB will have a carpet floor.
Booo. Oh well, the rubber mats will do fine. Big thing I find is carpet floors the dog fur weaves into it in places like under the seats, etc.
Sponsored