B&O Speaker adjustments

B5G4B

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BRONCO SPORT
The system stinks. Let’s just get that out of the way.

However, I have found that fading the sound one setting to the front and 2 settings to the right produces the loudest and clearest sound throughout the vehicle. Opposite of what I want to do, but it will work until I can do an overhaul.

Obviously change to surround sound, and then adjust bass-mid-treble.

I swear the back 5 speakers in this thing are not even wired or programmed to make sound. I’ve never heard anything like it.
Sponsored

seoden88

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Sport Badlands
I'm not sure how they are setup. But you can modify the settings in Forscan. Generally, the rear door speakers are just ambient type of sounds (filler). One reason for does this is to protect the terrible speakers they place in the vehicle.

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
I'm not sure how they are setup. But you can modify the settings in Forscan. Generally, the rear door speakers are just ambient type of sounds (filler). One reason for does this is to protect the terrible speakers they place in the vehicle.
So much better when replaced. Well worth $250 and my time to put in better speakers and some dynamatt. Thanks to @RiotfunK for getting me started.

Bronco2.7

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350 civic CRV
The system stinks. Let’s just get that out of the way.

However, I have found that fading the sound one setting to the front and 2 settings to the right produces the loudest and clearest sound throughout the vehicle. Opposite of what I want to do, but it will work until I can do an overhaul.

Obviously change to surround sound, and then adjust bass-mid-treble.

I swear the back 5 speakers in this thing are not even wired or programmed to make sound. I’ve never heard anything like it.
It really is a junk system. All my panels rattle and vibrate. Sounds horrible

OP
OP

B5G4B

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BRONCO SPORT
I would love to know how to do this.

Dude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Add Bass to Rear Speakers (unknown if this works on any Bronco Sport 6 speaker system or on any Bronco Sport B&O 10 speaker system):

here is the info I’ve been able to uncover so far but I haven’t tried this yet…

More Bass to Rear Speakers with Forscan
- select ACM (not the as-built one).
- Change EQ Setting to 0. (mine was at 1 with the stock 6 speaker setup)
Now get bass in all 4 doors. This was done on a 2021 Ford Escape and possibly full size Bronco.
https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/more-bass-to-rear-speakers-with-forscan.7184/

seoden88

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Sport Badlands
There is also a thread on Bronco6g forum that tells you how to do it as well. You will have to download Forscan, get a license and a dongle.
Sponsored