Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport
Looks like the old folks got this market. We need to pinch pennies with fuel, purchase price, and room for our donut eating, pasta gulping, and suds slurping figures.

o0260o

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BroncoSport
They are marketing to younger people with active lifestyles but most of us don't have money to buy cars. Majority of new car buyers are in their 50s.

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport
They are marketing to younger people with active lifestyles but most of us don't have money to buy cars. Majority of new car buyers are in their 50s.
That's because us "elders" are starting to use the social security funds that you wipper snappers are paying into the pot. Keep working. Get busy having kids so there's someone someday to pay your social security.

tjbronco

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport, 2020 Subaru Outback
As a nearly 60 year individual, I can tell you that since the beginning of cars, they always market the cars to younger people. You can sell a younger image car to an older person, but you can't sell an older image car to a younger person (or many older people either) ;)

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I just didn't vote yet lol but now I did.
Also Star wars > HP
Everything > Star Wars
(especially Star Trek and Star Trek Next Generation)

Not to derail the thread but two things:
1) Star Wars sucks
2) don’t correct your elders!

o0260o

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BroncoSport
That's because us "elders" are starting to use the social security funds that you wipper snappers are paying into the pot. Keep working. Get busy having kids so there's someone someday to pay your social security.
Haha. That's the only way I can afford to be where I am. No kids. My only hope is that the civilization will collapse by the time I decide to retire.

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
27, and worked my absolute tail off to be in a place where I could order a Badlands with all the bells and whistles.

I grew up in a financially challenged household since my dad passed when I was young. First in my family to go to college, moved away from home at 17. Worked full time during undergrad and took three unpaid research internships too. Got a full ride to graduate school. Earned the most competitive government fellowship in the country in 2021 and fast-tracked to a leadership position with the Forest Service straight after getting my master's. Bought my Sport in October and my first home in March! Hard work pays off. đź’Ş

Last edited:

AmazingSieve

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Just curious as to the age ranges in this forum. I might possibly be the youngest at 23 y/o, we will see!
Yea no worries, Ford will find this useful as well and this is a Ford site.
Sponsored