DanielFE

First Edition
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport FE
Does that BL have the optional silver roof ?!

Looks surprisingly good.

I may be strange but i wish my Area 51 FE had the regular body colored roof of the Base and Big Bend.

Daniel

ElBronc

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Well those are the tires I want on my FE, and was thinking about whether to do the white letter out. It looks great.

ElBronc

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
And who put those tires on? Costco test fitted one on my stock FE and said it touched the carpet fender well liner at full crank, so they wouldn't put them on ?

OP
OP

impulse

Badlands
First Name
Sher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape, F-150
And who put those tires on? Costco test fitted one on my stock FE and said it touched the carpet fender well liner at full crank, so they wouldn't put them on ?
A dealership put them on. Perhaps it is slightly different with Badlands. Take it to a mom and pop shop. They will out it on non problem. White letters out for sure.

OP
OP

impulse

Badlands
First Name
Sher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape, F-150

Looks surprisingly good.

I may be strange but i wish my Area 51 FE had the regular body colored roof of the Base and Big Bend.

Daniel
No this one doesn't have the optional roof.

Chase65

First Edition
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BSFE, '12 F150 FX4, '94 Explorer, '93 YJ

Looks surprisingly good.

Daniel
I have been thinking that I would like the body colored roof too, at the same time, I do like that the black pillars and roof does well to highlight the lower body and sort of resemble/hint at the removable top on its big brother by having the lower body and top different colors.

Bobby L

Outer Banks
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport, Audi RS5, Ford F-250
I wonder if the Outer Banks is the exact same height as a Bad Lands or FE stock? Or do they have a more “factory” lifted suspension than the OB??

Bobby L

Outer Banks
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport, Audi RS5, Ford F-250
I wonder if the Outer Banks is the exact same height as a Bad Lands or FE stock? Or do they have a more “factory” lifted suspension than the OB??
looks great BTW!

Meathanky

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Is The FE lower then the Badlands?

cdawg65

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco II, '19 Wrangler
I got the same thing from Discount Tire.This size was "RED FLAG" in their system,wouldn't do it.So,I got Toyo 235/45 instead,very happy with the look.

Lane4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bbbbbb
Hey guy just wanted to share some pictures for those who is curious. This is stock Badlands with 17 inch wheels. 245/65/17 KO2 AT tires. No rubbing. Stock suspension.

Ford Bronco Sport Area 51 Badlands with BFG KO2 245/65/17 tires on stock wheels 20210129_134744

Ford Bronco Sport Area 51 Badlands with BFG KO2 245/65/17 tires on stock wheels 20210129_134757

Ford Bronco Sport Area 51 Badlands with BFG KO2 245/65/17 tires on stock wheels 20210129_134823

Ford Bronco Sport Area 51 Badlands with BFG KO2 245/65/17 tires on stock wheels 20210129_134901
Please clarify if you were able to have dealership swap out standard AT 235 for the larger tire? What was the cost ?

OP
OP

impulse

Badlands
First Name
Sher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape, F-150
Please clarify if you were able to have dealership swap out standard AT 235 for the larger tire? What was the cost ?
Cost was around $1,000. Can be done for less I think. If you take it to an independent shop.
Sponsored