Are there any photos of the Area 51 cloth interior?

VapourTrails

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
Are there any photos of the Area 51 cloth interior? Anyone considering sticking with the cloth over leather?
Sponsored

dano0726

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler
Cloth here for Badlands Cactus Gray reservation -- could stand the leather colors (black and dark brown seems to clash even to me...)

hawkonthego

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Fusion
Area 51 cloth for me. Prefer cloth due to the hot Florida temps. Not too many pics of that color.

chaseAbronco

Badlands
First Name
chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Are the cloth seats heated?
Should be! Not on base though, option on Big Bend, Standard on all other trims, pg. 75 eSource Book.

Heated front seats (incl. in Big Bend Package) — O S S S

Tdubz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Ford Bronco Sport Are there any photos of the Area 51 cloth interior? 1599233978633

this is the photo listed for the ebony/Area 51 cloth interior on the build and price. There’s also a 360 view of it too.

Ford Bronco Sport Are there any photos of the Area 51 cloth interior? 1599233926995

chaseAbronco

Badlands
First Name
chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Ford Bronco Sport Are there any photos of the Area 51 cloth interior? 1599233978633

this is the photo listed for the ebony/Area 51 cloth interior on the build and price. There’s also a 360 view of it too.

Ford Bronco Sport Are there any photos of the Area 51 cloth interior? 1599233926995
More so, any real photos. I believe most can find the CGI photos at this point. ;)

SoCalBronc

Badlands
First Name
Vickii
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW x3
I have photos of that interior that I took when I saw it in person. Hang on, I'll post.

SoCalBronc

Badlands
First Name
Vickii
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW x3
I'm very sorry about all the duplicate photos. I did not upload them that way, and now I can't figure out how to edit without deleting the whole post, and it took too long to upload them to begin with. If the duplicates don't bother anyone, I'll leave them there. I will say I was pretty underwhelmed by the cloth interior. The color was kind of dull, but I do think it matched the Area 51 exterior well, looking sort of like it would do well out in the mud. The photos of the Area 51 color came out too blue compared to reality. It has more grey in it.

MFM

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Mercury Cougar Convertible
Thanks for posting these pictures. I've ordered an Oxford white Badlands with this interior. That color combo should work as well. First actual photos we have seen of this interior. Thank you.

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
Similar question to the original thread - has anyone got photos of the slate gray cloth interior? Or can point me to a thread with those photos. My search for "slate" is turning up nothing.

Reactions: Jrl

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
This second set of photos I assume is the ebony/area 51 cloth based on the small colored inserts just below the Bronco emblem? Is that also leather trim I spot on the sides? Interesting, I would have expected it be all cloth variants as there is no mention of leather on the build & price. Nice touch, but happy now to know I went with the full cloth option on my BB.

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
Thanks! This is actually MUCH nicer than I was expecting, and love that the images are of a BB. I have black interior currently on my Carbonized Gray order... my current vehicle had lighter seats and unfortunately got heavily stained from water (jumping in quickly during rain) over the years. Hoping the black keeps it looking more "new" over time.
Sponsored