Anyone still waiting for First Edition to show up?

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
Is anyone still waiting for there first edition to show up? I have vin number and it is in production,the date on vin is 2/5/2021 and also 2/6/2021.thanks
Sponsored

RonSwanson

First Edition
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST, 2020 Edge ST, 2021 Bronco Sport First Edition

RonSwanson

First Edition
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have no idea what the date on the window sticker corresponds to.

I think it's updated frequently during the build and shipping process. I got mine about 11 or 12 days after it was built, but that was in late December before it seemed like parts shortages started to become an issue.

Some folks were able to better track theirs in real time, but I wasn't one of those. I think I was lucky to get mine quickly mostly due to the fact that Chicago is a massive rail hub, it came in just before the Christmas holiday (deliveries seemed to be going smoother then) and there were no massive weather events or other hiccups that disrupted the shipment.

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
I’m still waiting on the crossbars for my FE. I took delivery Jan. 4th.

PnutLuv

Outer Banks
First Name
Lori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I have no idea what the date on the window sticker corresponds to.

I think it's updated frequently during the build and shipping process. I got mine about 11 or 12 days after it was built, but that was in late December before it seemed like parts shortages started to become an issue.

Some folks were able to better track theirs in real time, but I wasn't one of those. I think I was lucky to get mine quickly mostly due to the fact that Chicago is a massive rail hub, it came in just before the Christmas holiday (deliveries seemed to be going smoother then) and there were no massive weather events or other hiccups that disrupted the shipment.
Can I ask your build and delivery date? I’m an hour north of Chicago, mine should be built this week.

RonSwanson

First Edition
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Can I ask your build and delivery date? I’m an hour north of Chicago, mine should be built this week.
I think it was built 12/10, shipped 12/11 and I got it on 12/22. I picked it up within an a few hours of it arriving on the truck.

I started calling the dealer a few times a week about a week or so after it was shipped, which seemed to help to see if they had a better ETA than the order tracker (they never did). The day it arrived, I had two different people at the dealership call me within 30 mins of each other telling me they expected my FE to arrive within the next hour. That was one of the few things they did during the whole process that was actually positive.

I've called them twice and emailed them 4x over the course of a month now trying to get my $100 deposit back. Make sure that $100 is accounted for when you settle up upon delivery. I don't know if my dealer is crooks or incompetent, but at this point it doesn't really matter.

Anybody know who I can take this up with at Ford corporate? I shouldn't have to badger them like this to get my money back.
Sponsored