Anyone install the Bushwacker fender flares ?

Cerberus21

Base
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Merry Christmas everyone and Happy Holidays,

I was wondering if anyone has installed the Bushwacker fender flares, with the hardware, on their bronco sport?

I was looking into getting them and wanted to see how others liked them and how they looked on one.
Sponsored

Bronco_Bliss

Badlands
First Name
Bliss
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I just got these delivered last week! Will report back when installed - im just worried how they hold up long term since its mainly just 3M backing.. (no actual bolting required)

They look great on your BS @TheDeadlySpaceman , any peeling/warping/issues?

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
im just worried how they hold up long term since its mainly just 3M backing.. (no actual bolting required)
I wouldn’t worry about that. As long as the surface is properly prepped the 3M tape will hold up pretty much forever. Given the location, I’d really rather use the tape than drill holes and create a place for corrosion to get a foothold.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
I wouldn’t worry about that. As long as the surface is properly prepped the 3M tape will hold up pretty much forever. Given the location, I’d really rather use the tape than drill holes and create a place for corrosion to get a foothold.
My feelings exactly. 3M VHB tape was developed for automotive use. A lot of non removal trim like door guards, name plates, etc are held on with VHB.

CrazyKZ

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport

OP
OP
Cerberus21

Cerberus21

Base
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
If you mean the Bushwackers that are an option, I got them.

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone install the Bushwacker fender flares ? E768D569-2875-43D7-8520-6986F736478F

edit: and I like them.
Those look awesome and that's also the color I have. I was thinking about pairing them with the hood cover ford offers as well, but will definitely consider doing the fender flares for sure.

TheDeadlySpaceman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS
I was thinking about pairing them with the hood cover ford offers as well
Do you mean the Aeroskin II? My original plan was to pick that up with my FordPoints (I’ve gone to the same mechanic for 20-ish years, some anonymous Ford tech isn’t touching my car if I can help it). Not as sure now.

OP
OP
Cerberus21

Cerberus21

Base
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Do you mean the Aeroskin II? My original plan was to pick that up with my FordPoints (I’ve gone to the same mechanic for 20-ish years, some anonymous Ford tech isn’t touching my car if I can help it). Not as sure now.
Yes. The one that is offered on ford accessories but not the one that says textured, the other one.

Art4All

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Sport Outer Banks - Cyber Orange
Mine were ordered with the car and dealer installed. 1 year and 20k miles no problem, and yes, we like them.
Same here, I am at 7,000 miles. I did have to have them installed a second time. Apparently they didn't do it correctly the first time and they kept coming loose. I really like the looks of them!

CrazyKZ

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
I'm getting them ordered from Ford to install for me. Is the "Ford" version the same as Bushwacker? In other words, does it have the Bushwacker symbol on the end cap of the flares?
Sponsored