Anyone else purchase the Zurich shield paint protection? Worried after reading some reviews

ZA-Val

Badlands
First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Hi all,

I purchased the Zurich shield paint protection when I picked up the car but didn’t schedule it yet. I am now getting worried because I see a lot of complaints online that if its not done right it basically sets water stains into the paint, etc. I am wondering if anyone has had this done and what their experience was. I don’t even know if I can get a refund on this if I decide not to do it but I’m hoping I can. Thanks in advance for everyone’s input.
Sponsored

retiredguy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BB , 2020 Ecosport, 2017 Escape
Hi all,

I purchased the Zurich shield paint protection when I picked up the car but didn’t schedule it yet. I am now getting worried because I see a lot of complaints online that if its not done right it basically sets water stains into the paint, etc. I am wondering if anyone has had this done and what their experience was. I don’t even know if I can get a refund on this if I decide not to do it but I’m hoping I can. Thanks in advance for everyone’s input.
I noticed there are a number of complaints filed with the BBB and the kit can be purchased on EBAY. I have no experience using this product.

BoxerBronco

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Edge ST Line, 22 BS Badlands
Better off with a reputable aftermarket ceramic coating application in my opinion…they do multiple steps before applying a coating (paint correction).

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Hi all,

PErsonally I like these guys
https://www.xpel.com/automotive

DMEARC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2021 BS OB
Hi all,

I spent many years working for several car companies. Most of the “extras” that the dealership tries to sell you are overpriced and not necessary, including extended warranties. Dealerships, in general, make very little money on new cars and these “extras” help pad the profit.
Sponsored