Anyone do the Off-Rodeo? Just got confirmed and would love to attend tis.

SgtT11B

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL, 2020 Ford Mustang GT
Please let me know your experience.
Sponsored

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
We went to Texas for the Off-Rodeo and had a great time. We spent some time on the trails using the different GOAT modes, drover around the Texas hill country, forded a small stream, visited a couple of hill country landmarks, the went back to the ranch to do the speed course--which was a lot of fun! We also got a ride in a full-size Bronco with one of the pro drivers--which was ALSO a lot of fun! At the end of the day they had a nice BBQ waiting for us, and all the Ford folks were around to answer any questions.

All-in-all, it was well worth the time IMHO.

shwamo83

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I did the Moab, UT Off-Rodeo on Memorial Day Weekend and was well worth it. We did 90 miles in Arches national Park and leaner all the features of the Sport. Super impressed by the organization and the vehicle itself. The staff was tremendous and answered any questions we had.

Outback Texan

Badlands
First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I did Texas... June 18... Great fun! live just an hour from that location. If I had to travel, I'd likely pick Moab.

bobdod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Cyber Orange
OP
OP
SgtT11B

SgtT11B

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL, 2020 Ford Mustang GT
Thanks guys, I think this sinched it. I am doing it. I have done high performance driving schools for cars and took a class in off-roading in the Army for a HUMVEE, but it was so basic. Basically teaching us how not to roll over. Which was funny as I was Light Infantry and we had no vehicles, but since I had a military drivers license I had to take the class.
Sponsored