galavoxx

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Has anyone changed their interior lighting? I don't like the bright whiteness of the LEDs and would prefer something a little warmer.
Sponsored

MySoupIsTooHot

Outer Banks
First Name
Hilton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport HPR
I was disappointed that the "ambient lighting" was restricted to the white, as well. In fact, there's not really any reason for it only being white, as various other models have the multi-color.

Andrezzi

First Edition
First Name
robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
If I get bored, I may swap LEDs at some point.
interior lights are Led already. I put some strip lights from Amazon it was a strip of four lights. Put them under dash on each side and bottom back of front seats Was pretty easy they are multi colored and even music activated if you want many display options. Many options on Amazon and very reasonable. Phone app also controlled.

TitusT

Base
First Name
Titus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
interior lights are Led already. I put some strip lights from Amazon it was a strip of four lights. Put them under dash on each side and bottom back of front seats Was pretty easy they are multi colored and even music activated if you want many display options. Many options on Amazon and very reasonable. Phone app also controlled.
i need to know more how you did this. I bought some Oracle lights for the footwells and I’m trying to figure out where to wire them.

Andrezzi

First Edition
First Name
robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
i need to know more how you did this. I bought some Oracle lights for the footwells and I’m trying to figure out where to wire them.
I used the adaptor plug for the 12 volt outlet it came with but you can cut it off and hard wire it.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Should be a million USB powered lights you can plug into the ports. I have a strip that runs across the back edge of my desk and are plugged into my computer.