Dash

Big Bend
First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Area 51 Bronco Sport Big Bend
Should have my Bronco Sport BB this week. We’ve got a 60+ pound boxer mix and a newborn. Therein lies the problem.

Curious if anyone has bought/used the Ford pet kennel yet. I figure it will be better to get a tailor-made solution rather than a one-size-fits-most barrier.

Any reviews?
Sponsored

allenlbrown

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Should have my Bronco Sport BB this week. We’ve got a 60+ pound boxer mix and a newborn. Therein lies the problem.

Curious if anyone has bought/used the Ford pet kennel yet. I figure it will be better to get a tailor-made solution rather than a one-size-fits-most barrier.

Any reviews?
Got it, works well.

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES
Just got mine in. Seems pretty well built and sturdy. No way is it worth the $250+ Ford is asking for but a much better deal if you can get it around $140 from Tasca or other Ford parts websites.

DemonGT

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited
Anyone have the part number?

DemonGT

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited
The dimensions would be helpful also. Has anyone used the soft carriers from Amazon?

GaryOJ91

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Anyone have any pictures of one in their BS? Can’t find a single picture on the internet besides the stock Ford Accessories one :inspect:

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES
Anyone have any pictures of one in their BS? Can’t find a single picture on the internet besides the stock Ford Accessories one :inspect:
That's because there is no difference with how it looks between the Ford picture and real life.

GaryOJ91

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
That's because there is no difference with how it looks between the Ford picture and real life.
Yeah, I mean I get that lol but there’s a difference between seeing owner’s uploaded photos and the Ford Marketing department’s photo. That’s why people look at reviews uploaded by buyers on Amazon to see how it looks in person, with different lighting (in this case different sized dogs) ect.

Also why people upload pictures of other accessories and mods on here, to see how the look in real life.

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES
Yeah, I mean I get that lol but there’s a difference between seeing owner’s uploaded photos and the Ford Marketing department’s photo. That’s why people look at reviews uploaded by buyers on Amazon to see how it looks in person, with different lighting (in this case different sized dogs) ect.

Also why people upload pictures of other accessories and mods on here, to see how the look in real life.
Ok.

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES
Typically I'll keep the hammock in the back seat but the crate is a great option to have.
Ford Bronco Sport Anyone bought the Pet Kennel yet? 20220428_113250

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone bought the Pet Kennel yet? 20220719_080140

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone bought the Pet Kennel yet? 20220719_080158
Man, I wish my Dogo Argentino was behaved enough to have that ...
Sponsored