Anyone also Waiting for Bronco Deliver in New York City Area?

Vasofoto

Badlands
First Name
Vasilios
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
Hey All -

I'm just being inpatient, but I'm curious if there's anyone else in the east coast/Greater New York City area waiting for their pre-ordered Bronco's?

Has anyone received their Vehicle before the estimated deliver?

Right now the estimate says Delivery is 5/3/2021 - so 14 days from this post.

I also tried the VIN Vehicle tracker but can't but it doesn't show up anything ;-/

Vas
Sponsored

SLJ

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport OB
Mine is supposedly on the train to Buffalo where it gets switched to truck carrier for Syracuse. It's "pending" so I have hope that it's in route to Buffalo. Due May 10th but I'm hoping for earlier.
JCT Pals Portal

OP
OP
Vasofoto

Vasofoto

Badlands
First Name
Vasilios
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mine is supposedly on the train to Buffalo where it gets switched to truck carrier for Syracuse. It's "pending" so I have hope that it's in route to Buffalo. Due May 10th but I'm hoping for earlier.
JCT Pals Portal

Hey SLJ -

Thanks for the response, and congrats on being on the cusp of getting your vehicle.

I have tried the JCT Pals Portal but I keep getting the attached message:

"VIN Number Not Found.
The Unit may have been moved by another Carrier or not yet released to Carrier."

Again, I pre-order my Bronco Sport Badlands, been getting regular-ish updates from Ford, have Registered the Vehicle on Fords website. But besides having the Order # and VIN to track the vehicle on Fords website I can't get any more specific information about where the Vehicle is in transit.

It makes me a little nervous but I've been on top of the dealership to which it's shipping as well as contacting Ford directly to see if they can track where it is.

Is there another good website for tracking VIN #s in transit?

Thanks -

Vas

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone also Waiting for Bronco Deliver in New York City Area? Screen Shot 2021-04-19 at 7.48.16 AM

rdc17

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL+BL
Hey SLJ -

Thanks for the response, and congrats on being on the cusp of getting your vehicle.

I have tried the JCT Pals Portal but I keep getting the attached message:

"VIN Number Not Found.
The Unit may have been moved by another Carrier or not yet released to Carrier."

Again, I pre-order my Bronco Sport Badlands, been getting regular-ish updates from Ford, have Registered the Vehicle on Fords website. But besides having the Order # and VIN to track the vehicle on Fords website I can't get any more specific information about where the Vehicle is in transit.

It makes me a little nervous but I've been on top of the dealership to which it's shipping as well as contacting Ford directly to see if they can track where it is.

Is there another good website for tracking VIN #s in transit?

Thanks -

Vas

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone also Waiting for Bronco Deliver in New York City Area? Screen Shot 2021-04-19 at 7.48.16 AM
Mine never showed up on PALS. Just means they use a different carrier for some areas.

ChefDank

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Hey All -

I'm just being inpatient, but I'm curious if there's anyone else in the east coast/Greater New York City area waiting for their pre-ordered Bronco's?

Has anyone received their Vehicle before the estimated deliver?

Right now the estimate says Delivery is 5/3/2021 - so 14 days from this post.

I also tried the VIN Vehicle tracker but can't but it doesn't show up anything ;-/

Vas
I'm in Westchester; have had my Badlands for 3 weeks.......and I'm madly in love

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
I never could find mine on Palsapp.com. I asked the dealer for a Visibility Report and it showed it was shipped by CSX, who is apparently "another carrier". Maybe they handle the northeast as I am in New England. My BL + BL made it to Massachusetts a week ago and the dealer said it will probably be here by the end of April or early May. Ford says 5/4/2021 for delivery.

Last edited:

ChefDank

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I never could find mine on Palsapp.com. I asked the dealer for a Visibility Report and it showed it was shipped by CSX, who is apparently "another carrier". Maybe they handle the northeast as I am in New England. My BL + BL made it to Massachusetts a week ago and the dealer said it will probably be here by the end of April or early May. Ford says 5/4/2021 for delivery.
When mine hit Mass I had it by the end of that week

MikeS11222

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I live in Brooklyn but we ordered ours from a dealer in Northern NJ. It actually showed up about 2 weeks before the tracker said it would.

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
When mine hit Mass I had it by the end of that week
That would be the case but they wait for a truck to fill up heading for Cape Cod and then they drop it at the ferry for the final leg of the journey. It's a process ?

AltarBoy

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17’fusion
I’m in Orange County. Ordered almost 7 weeks ago and no vin issued yet

OP
OP
Vasofoto

Vasofoto

Badlands
First Name
Vasilios
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for the reply's everyone - seems like its a relative crapshoot in terms of when and how. But more or less their estimates seems to be relatively accurate +/- a week or two.

... i really hope mine comes two weeks early.

Another question: were you or are we able to go to our dealership and pay for the car/get financing before the car arrives, or is that not doable?

V

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Last week I worked out my trade deal then they sent the paperwork. It included a $500 rebate I didn’t expect. They also included 3 financing options. As for paying them... that’ll happen when my BS is ready for me. :sunglasses: