Anyone add a tow package after getting their Bronco?

kapk22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Edge, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Ru
We just put our deposit down on the Bronco we found with the options we wanted, however, it dire not have a tow package. I asked if the dealership could install one and was told they cannot.

Im wondering if any of you have done an aftermarket version.

My Jeep had the bolt holes already in the frame. I was able to pick a hitch up for $70. Anyone know if there are holes in the area back there?
Sponsored

ImdaJesus

Big Bend
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
We just put our deposit down on the Bronco we found with the options we wanted, however, it dire not have a tow package. I asked if the dealership could install one and was told they cannot.

My Jeep had the bolt holes already in the frame. I was able to pick a hitch up for $70. Anyone know if there are holes in the area back there?
Uhaul had a video of theirs and install

Kachadurian

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Fiat 500

If you don't have the factory tow kit, you only get 1500 lbs.

RLader

Outer Banks
First Name
Royce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport

Told my dealer only way I would buy BS was if it had towing. It did not, but they included it in deal. They could not get one. I found Curt online and told them about it. They ordered and installed it. I insisted on Ford wiring harness and they had it in stock. Same as Escape. Took them three days to figure everything out. They provided new Eco Sport to drive while they installed. Eco Sport had three miles on it when they loaned it to me. Good to be known at dealership/

OP
OP

kapk22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Edge, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Ru
Told my dealer only way I would buy BS was if it had towing. It did not, but they included it in deal. They could not get one. I found Curt online and told them about it. They ordered and installed it. I insisted on Ford wiring harness and they had it in stock. Same as Escape. Took them three days to figure everything out. They provided new Eco Sport to drive while they installed. Eco Sport had three miles on it when they loaned it to me. Good to be known at dealership/
Very nice!!

We ended up with a Nissan Versa rental when they took the BS in for the transmission. I am waiting for all of this to get figured out before looking at extras. Curious if you have any pictures and what the total cost was after everything. Thanks for the reply.
Sponsored