Keepsie

Outer Banks
First Name
Keepsie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BroncoSport
Nice! Be sure to reply with a pic when you're done. I really like them.

Ford Bronco Sport Any 18" OBX wheels powder coated? Bluebron 2
Nice did you do by yourself? Is it easy to apply? Does it comes as small pieces or a single sticker for each wheel?

OP
OP
Bloomsey

Bloomsey

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Nice did you do by yourself? Is it easy to apply? Does it comes as small pieces or a single sticker for each wheel?
Yes I did it myself, it's kinda easy to apply if you take your time, they also send you a few extra pieces in case you mess up. And the kit comes as separate pieces and you place 5 stickers on each wheel to cover all the chrome. I recommend this because it's far cheaper than going to a shop and getting them powder coated.

Keepsie

Outer Banks
First Name
Keepsie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BroncoSport
Yes I did it myself, it's kinda easy to apply if you take your time, they also send you a few extra pieces in case you mess up. And the kit comes as separate pieces and you place 5 stickers on each wheel to cover all the chrome. I recommend this because it's far cheaper than going to a shop and getting them powder coated.
Great! I will try that and post the outcome. Thanks for the information.

Nosmo Rex

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Outer Banks

Keepsie

Outer Banks
First Name
Keepsie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BroncoSport
This is my project tomorrow. How long did this take for you?
I did only for two wheels as of today. 1st wheel took some time, second got easier. Try applying by doing one more small piece otherwise the alignment not setting properly.

Keepsie

Outer Banks
First Name
Keepsie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BroncoSport
Update on my vinyl wrap stickers. After 2 weeks.
Applying easy, looks good, but last Saturday I had a long drive of 400 Miles, drove 80miles/hr, when I returned home my rear right wheel wrap it’s gone. Out of 5 pieces Not even a single sticker left 😢.
Bought peelable vinyl spray paint this time but it is not even sticking to the wheels, had hard time removing the sprayed paint.
Overall my opinion temporary is temporary, If you have money get powder coating with professional. Thank you.

OP
OP
Bloomsey

Bloomsey

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Update on my vinyl wrap stickers. After 2 weeks.
Applying easy, looks good, but last Saturday I had a long drive of 400 Miles, drove 80miles/hr, when I returned home my rear right wheel wrap it’s gone. Out of 5 pieces Not even a single sticker left 😢.
Bought peelable vinyl spray paint this time but it is not even sticking to the wheels, had hard time removing the sprayed paint.
Overall my opinion temporary is temporary, If you have money get powder coating with professional. Thank you.
That is very unforntunate, I put mine on 4 months ago and have not had a single one fall off yet. Weird how it doesn't even stick to the wheel now??? Will you opt for powder coating now?

Keepsie

Outer Banks
First Name
Keepsie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BroncoSport
That is very unforntunate, I put mine on 4 months ago and have not had a single one fall off yet. Weird how it doesn't even stick to the wheel now??? Will you opt for powder coating now?
Not immediately I thought powder coating is the permanent solution.
Sponsored