Another Two Bronco Sport Household (Soon)

Zonasvt69

Badlands
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BB, 2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Just received a text that my '22 (iconic Silver with Carbonized roof Badlands) arrived at the dealership. Still needs to go through PDI. Delivery targeted for this Thursday. Only option is cargo management. Will join wife's '21 Big Bend. Can hardly wait!
Sponsored

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Great choice in color! Pics please once you have it. Enjoy!

RSH

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
While his and her Bronco Sports are lovey dovey, if I were going to pick the other vehicle I think I would seriously check out the Maverick Hybrid. It still has 4 doors for people and having a bed makes it really useful plus being a hybrid it will be inexpensive to operate.
Bottom line, you're the one that needs to be happy, and if having 2nd Bronco Sport does it, that's all that matters.

Whitenight

Badlands
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport 2022 Maverick Lariat Deluxe
While his and her Bronco Sports are lovey dovey, if I were going to pick the other vehicle I think I would seriously check out the Maverick Hybrid. It still has 4 doors for people and having a bed makes it really useful plus being a hybrid it will be inexpensive to operate.
Bottom line, you're the one that needs to be happy, and if having 2nd Bronco Sport does it, that's all that matters.
I have a 2021MY Rapid Red Badlands and my wife has a 2022MY Velocity Blue Maverick Lariat. I just received a phone call today from my salesman that my sons 2022MY Cyber Orange Badlands just arrived at the dealership.

Warpious

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.floracreekplace.com
Vehicle(s)
'08 Merc Mariner, 2012 Mustang (R.I.P), 2022 BS BL
I have a 2021MY Rapid Red Badlands and my wife has a 2022MY Velocity Blue Maverick Lariat. I just received a phone call today from my salesman that my sons 2022MY Cyber Orange Badlands just arrived at the dealership.
You've a fleet of Ford's!

Whitenight

Badlands
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Zolutar

Outer Banks
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport OB+, 2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
hehe, we were a dual 2017 Escape house at one point, and was tempted to go dual BS's to join my spouse's OB with a Badlands for myself, but right now I have a Maverick XLT Hybrid on order instead.
Enjoy them!

delm

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS Badlands; '23 BS Badlands; BMW X3, X7
Did your son pick out the color? I love the Cyber Orange, and my son considered it for his, but he went with a more subdued color (Alto Blue).

Whitenight

Badlands
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Did your son pick out the color? I love the Cyber Orange, and my son considered it for his, but he went with a more subdued color (Alto Blue).
I did originally and then he saw one at the dealership that was being delivered and liked it a lot, so that's what we stayed with.
Sponsored