The Shark

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL, 2023 Bronco WT
Saturday we picked up my wifes '22 BS BL, ordered on 10/6/21 and arrived on 2/4/22. I had a '21 BS BL but sold it when I bought my big Bronco. Made a nice profit on the BS, helped pay for the big Bronco. My wife really missed the BS so we ordered one for her.

Ford Bronco Sport Another Bronco added to the Family 8CCA95AB-D6C7-4554-91C0-906A411BDBE9_1_105_c
Sponsored

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Nice! That’s kind of what our driveway will look like in a few years but backwards. Carbonized Gray Sport and Cyber Orange 2 door. Except my 2 door won’t be for a few years because of allocations.

OP
OP
The Shark

The Shark

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL, 2023 Bronco WT
Nice! That’s kind of what our driveway will look like in a few years but backwards. Carbonized Gray Sport and Cyber Orange 2 door. Except my 2 door won’t be for a few years because of allocations.
CO really looks good on either Bronco. You will love the Bronco when you finally get. They really are completely different vehicles each unique in its own way. A couple of weeks ago we were in the Whole Foods parking lot and a women comes up to me and asked me about my Bronco, she said how much she loved it, then she started telling me how the Bronco Sport was junk, didn't like, I started to defend it but she insisted it was "junk". I just looked over at my wife and smiled. Everytime I get a compliment on the Bronco my wife says her Bronco Sport is just "junk". :)

Tawnygal

First Edition
First Name
TK
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tonyadoughty.net
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport FE, 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
We now have three in the family! I have a First Edition BS, my husband has an Outer Banks Bronco and my oldest daughter has a Big Bend BS. Her first new, on-her-own, car purchase. Pretty sure my middle daughter would be buying too, if she could afford it. We've always been a Ford family, but it's turning very specifically Bronco ? :crackup:

Ford Bronco Sport Another Bronco added to the Family Broncos
Sponsored