And another one! Moved up another week. I like where this is going.

Moltenburn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL w prem, 360, shelf. VW Arteon
Well originally slated for 5-2 production. Moved up to 4-18 production, and just found another email... Now slated for a 4-11 production. That's less than a month... Geeked!

Ford Bronco Sport And another one! Moved up another week. I like where this is going. Screenshot_20220313-125447

Ford Bronco Sport And another one! Moved up another week. I like where this is going. Screenshot_20220305-111645
Sponsored

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Awesome, that’s great news! Here’s hoping for me too. I’m starting to wonder though for whatever reason my dealer can’t get mine scheduled, I’m starting to wonder if I’m not writing off this year & into a 23. We shall see if there’s any progress in the next couple months for me, seeing your status gives me some hope!

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Since they're moving stuff out of the later weeks that have been scheduled and they haven't scheduled in the last two weeks I keep telling myself they're just making room so they can schedule mine for the beginning of May so it can be delivered around the end of May for my birthday. I know I'm completely FoS in that, but it's keeping the madness at bay just a little.
How long ago did they send the email?

OP
OP
Moltenburn

Moltenburn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Since they're moving stuff out of the later weeks that have been scheduled and they haven't scheduled in the last two weeks I keep telling myself they're just making room so they can schedule mine for the beginning of May so it can be delivered around the end of May for my birthday. I know I'm completely FoS in that, but it's keeping the madness at bay just a little.
How long ago did they send the email?
Seems Friday is the day for good news. Last one was a Friday as well. I hear scheduling usually happens on A Thursday, which is when I got the email 2ith my VIN in February

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Seems Friday is the day for good news. Last one was a Friday as well. I hear scheduling usually happens on A Thursday, which is when I got the email 2ith my VIN in February
Yep, Thursdays are when scheduling decisions are made, from what I've read. All the industry news about how bad things are just don't help my disposition in all this. I don't wait well. I wait worse with so much uncertainty.

Warpious

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.floracreekplace.com
Vehicle(s)
'08 Merc Mariner, 2012 Mustang (R.I.P), 2022 BS BL
Just be aware with the recent announcements (and this may or may not affect you) Ford is going to start delivering vehicles that are drive able but missing certain non safety features due to the chip shortage. Which is better than lot rot, but I'm curious if the moving up the build date is due to that...

Not trying to pee on the parade I hope it arrives fully baked

Reactions: Jrl
OP
OP
Moltenburn

Moltenburn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just be aware with the recent announcements (and this may or may not affect you) Ford is going to start delivering vehicles that are drive able but missing certain non safety features due to the chip shortage. Which is better than lot rot, but I'm curious if the moving up the build date is due to that...

Not trying to pee on the parade I hope it arrives fully baked
You are reading my mind. I do wonder. But I also expect to be notified of such. No surprises. I have a BL w 360+, premium package, and cargo management.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You are reading my mind. I do wonder. But I also expect to be notified of such. No surprises. I have a BL w 360+, premium package, and cargo management.
I just ordered a BL with 360+ which I'd gladly receive ASAP and install that chip later. I would never have thought of getting the advanced features if not for a car guy coworker saying "it will change your life."

AWSD

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Honda CR-V
Agreed, I’d rather be informed with what “IOUs” mine is showing up with, rather than getting the cold shoulder. If this all turns out not as planned, the dealer will be gaining a car to sell.

blankobject

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Pathfinder
I have received similar emails. I went from April 25th to April 11th and now April 4th. Lets see what happens, I am hoping for a full functioning vehicle when it is delivered. Good luck to all!

OP
OP
Moltenburn

Moltenburn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just ordered a BL with 360+ which I'd gladly receive ASAP and install that chip later. I would never have thought of getting the advanced features if not for a car guy coworker saying "it will change your life."
I have Travel IQ on my VW Arteon, I agree with your coworker... I won't buy a car that doesn't have it after the VeeDub.

Cactus BL

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Well originally slated for 5-2 production. Moved up to 4-18 production, and just found another email... Now slated for a 4-11 production. That's less than a month... Geeked!

Ford Bronco Sport And another one! Moved up another week. I like where this is going. Screenshot_20220313-125447

Ford Bronco Sport And another one! Moved up another week. I like where this is going. Screenshot_20220305-111645
That's great news. When did you sit down with your dealer and actually place the original order?

OP
OP
Moltenburn

Moltenburn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That's great news. When did you sit down with your dealer and actually place the original order?
Ordered 1-17, confirmed 1-18 via email.
Production date of 5-2 received with VIN, on 2-18. Since then 2 move up the date emails, with 4-11 date now.

PapaHotel

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer 2019 Ecosport
12/2 BL 360++ Hitch. Another Thursday passover.
I finally passed on my Sport. I bought an Edge, which will serve me well. It was still a bittersweet moment to pass on my first "built to my specifications" car.
Sponsored

Reactions: MJE